Voyager: Chaos' Tide

It got deleted the first time :frown:

LUNARIS/PROXIMAE ASSAULT

-Dispatch 132 AC 4/12-
Authorized access to Federation Naval bases; you may build using whatever resources available. Current armanent includes slugthrowers, mass drivers, lasers and variants. Primary objective: destroy or infiltrate Kirian bases in close proximity.
-End Dispatch-

KIRIA-OMEGON FLEET

-Dispatch 192 YO 4/12-
Compliance required in orders; immediate termination will follow disobeyal. Omegon resources will be placed at your disposal. Reassignment to Rear Admiral. Utilize Disabling weapons and "Blackjack." Defend Kirian space and decimate Federation outposts.
-End Dispatch-

{M}ILITIA 2ND CONTINGENT

-Dispatch 166 EM 4/12-
Intelligence reports concentrated presence of Corsairs in Paravale system. {M}ilitia 2nd Contingent assigned as counterstrike under your command. Destroy or drive out Corsair ships. Your fleet will include the newer available weapons, the Zephyr and Boreas, to cause enemy recoil.
-End Dispatch-

DARKBYSS CORSAIR NAVY

This is Demandred command. I think there's some nice booty over in Paravale, so I'd like you to rail over there. Kapeesh? I'll be taking my quarter, or drawing and quartering you. It's your decision. But I think you would want to head over.

EREGION GUARD

The Eregion Constructs have been determined to be vulnerable to Azar's attack. You will be assigned as the Eregion Guard to defend these construct until their purpose is served in the Mithra system. Retain all possible resources from destroyed ships. Analysis determines Azaran resistance; protect constructs AT ALL COSTS. They may be our last chance to regain our lost homeworlds.

AZAR COREWORLDS FLEET

assemble components--reassemble--augment into higher beings--defend coreworlds--attack mithra's legions--determine and assess--eliminate

ODIN'S BERSERKIR

--High Command, Huginn--
OK, folks, we've got one chance to get this right. We've already declared our autonomy, but the Federation doesn't, well, agree with us. I think you know what to do. If we plan on winning this war, you'll have to give us what you gave them in Encara.

MERCENARY

Hey, guess what! We're getting paid for this!

ENRAGED MERCHANTS

Well, we are! (whimpers and retreats to base) You're going to regret firing on us! (whimper)

List of other things I can tell you, in a less "interesting form":
Special Abilities
Histories
Snippets of Background

If anyone remebers, I was going to make just about everything but the Scenarios, and ask other people to do the other scenarios. They'd be storylines for each, but by different people.

Notes: Dispatches are by time (Year, AfterColonization / YearoftheOrder / EstablishmentoftheMilitia, Date); this represents relative age of government.

So, interested?

------------------
-Pallas Athene, {M}ilitia Aeriane and Dysian Beta representative to the Obish Consensus

ThinkFish, and good things will come.

Sounds good, except for the confusing organization. I remember you talking about it before, and it seems good.

------------------
"I can ail what cures you."

Ow! Stop throwing me!

------------------
Give a man a match and he'll be warm for an hour... Set him on fire and he'll be warm for the rest of his life.
-Polaris Confederate Recruitmant Theme
StarLance

Does that mean you want the simple version? I rather liked that one. Of course, if you really want it...

------------------
-Pallas Athene, {M}ilitia Aeriane and Dysian Beta representative to the Obish Consensus

ThinkFish, and good things will come.