A few questions of Hera

Hello.

There are a few problems with Hera which have been causing me some internal logical problems. Maybe one of you geniuses will be able to help me.

Firstly, there is the strange habit of ares, that when you put the visual image of i.e. a gaitori destroyer onto your mission briefing it does not say 'type: Heavy Destroyer' it says 'type: Asteroid Shoot-up' to name but a few. Secondly, I have been trying to create a scenario, on which success depends on the destruction of the opposite fleet. I have exactly copied what the default scenarios offer for such situations. Either it does nothing, or makes you win in three second. Thirdly there is a series of strange error messages that seem to crop up when I do something. Although I believe this might be the result of having unnecessary scripting actions.

-------------------
Wires be damned Sire, we need headphones, else where will our bins rest their mighty oiltankers?

The whole heavy destroyer thing is a bug. To make you win when yoiu kill their fleet, set the condition to "No Ships Left" and the action to "Declare Winner." You'll have to go into the more detail about the error messages for me to understand what's going on, though.

------------------
"I can ail what cures you."

Please, please, pretty please report bugs to aresbugs@ambrosiasw.com. I can't read every post on this board, but I do read every bug report I get. If I hadn't happened to see Calculas's post about the messed up names on the pop-up ship info, the bug would not have gotten fixed.

------------------

Sorry, Admiral. Please don't give me space potato duty!

------------------
"I can ail what cures you."

Please! Post these topics in the Engineering forum!

------------------
Give a man a match and he'll be warm for an hour... Set him on fire and he'll be warm for the rest of his life.
-Polaris Confederate Recruitmant Theme
StarLance