Voyager

Voyager is a plug I actually intend to release. Anything else can be ignored. I have some cool ideas to use, and I might as well outline them - I should mention that I hate doing missions, and what I am interested in some people to do the factions (other than the {M}ilitia, I'm doing those).

Federation-Yeah, you know the basics. What you don't know is that the world was wiped out from pollution a while back. Most of their weapons are quite simple, but they generally don't stop moving even when they're on the other side of a ship they hit.

Kirian Order-Originally commercial, the first human pioneers set out far from federation space and set up a rigid military government. While most of their weapons will only weaken the target, their heavy destroyers carry a "blackjack," which, although easy to avoid, provides an instant kill.

Militia-Originally the independent worlds defended themselves, and themselves alone, but eventually the individual forces grew into the powerful collective known still as the militia. Their weapons can push their enemies straight out of battle, and have some of the most advanced stations in the galaxy.

Corsairs-The scourge of human expansion, corsairs ruthlessly attack and plunder any freighter unlucky enought to fall into its grasp. Bound by a strict code of laws, these pirates make a fearsome band. Even the small fighters have a weapon known as a saber, and rails will propel the ship forward while doing damage at the same time.

Mithranians-A wandering race of aliens, the Mithranians were the first alien species to come into contact with the human factions. Anciently persecuted by the Azara, they wish nothing more than to regain their lost homes. The large construct on the back of their ships may be retreived for resources.

Azara-Situated in the core worlds of the galaxy, Azara ships are actually giant crystals designed to focus energy, and create successively more devastating weapons. Their ships can actually combine into larger ones, culminating into the all-powerful superdreadnought. Technically, the Azara posess only 4 different ships, but they are capable of engineering more than 10 others.

Norseworlds-As the Federation grew, the old norse religion began to grow again, each world with its own patron god, and as the Federation taxed these worlds to fight the Kirian Order, so resentment began to grow. The ragtag fleet of rebels known as the Norseworlds have one major advantage: Before its death, each ship can launch lifeboats, which are armed to continue the fight.

Mercenaries-As the space occupied by humans grew, so did the need for pilots willing to fight for the larger factions. With the rich selection of civilian ships available, from the CIE A9 Shuttlecraft to the Pandraeg Systems LY5000 Carrier, any space pilot can earn a living...provided he can survive.

The mission creators will be Federation Admiral, Kirian Overseer, Militia Aeriane Corsair Dreadlord, Mithranian High Speaker, and Azara Master

That's it. What I think I'd make first after getting the graphics together is a sort of EV-like explorer thing, where you start out, again, in a shuttlecraft, but you can buy any ship at the respective worlds, just to get into the way the galaxy works. At this point, don't volunteer to make missions. Just wait for the explorer unit, and see what you like. However, High School is starting, and I can't say how long it should take...

-----------
Pallas Athene, {M}ilitia Aeriane, because now you know what that means.

By the way, you can take that last sentence (not including the sig) any way you like.

------------------
-Pallas Athene, {M}ilitia Aeriane and representative to the Obish consensus.

(This message has been edited by Pallas Athene (edited 09-02-2000).)

It seems interesting, especially how each group can do something special that nobody else can.

------------------
"I can ail what cures you."

That's what would make the scenario so fun; each person gets his own special ability, and since there are so many, it would probably mean that there is one you particularly like.

------------------
-Pallas Athene, {M}ilitia Aeriane and Dysian Beta representative to the Obish Consensus

Or several that you particularly like... Then you'd have to go with the one you like best. In my plug, I sorta kinda have somthing like that. I might add more to it, but I'm not sure.

------------------
"I can ail what cures you."