Help me please

I just dled the B6 version of ares and i can't get it unstuffed.When i try to do it with stuffit Expander it says it is passworded but won't let me put in a password, when i just try to make it unstuff it'self it says file error (-43), i think it's an extension or something because when i got B5 it did the same thing but i moved it to my other computer and it unstuffed fine, but i don't have that computer anymore. Could someone tell me an extension or put it into a different format please?

When I downloaded B5, it wouldn't unstuff for months. Finally, when I was setting up an email about how it wouldn't unstuff to the Admiral, it unstuffed. Try getting an email ready adressed to aresbugs@arescentral.com and start the email. B6's compressed form may get scared and magically unstuff. Anyway, the way I got it to work was double-clicking on it.

------------------
"I can ail what cures you."

I just tried what you said mag but it didn't work but i'll wait for a reply to my message.If someone knows how to would you say so on the board please?

------------------
Don't mess with an
angry Cacodemon

Try redownloading it. double-clicking works for my copy.

This post has been edited by Patrick : 25 September 2007 - 02:44 PM

I got it but none of these ideas did it, the thing wasn't corrupt, so redownloading wouldn't help. This exact same thing happened with B5 but i got it now, had to take off Multipule users in OS 9.

------------------
Don't mess with an
angry Cacodemon