Active/Inactive Shields

I'd like to create asteroids, etc, for my plug-ins. But there's one problem- I can't turn off those active shields. And asteroids glowing red whenever you bump into them just doesn't seem right.

Does anyone know how to turn off active shields?

------------------
Sundered Angel ,
The One and Only

Ares Webboard Moderator, and all-around Nice Guy

You can't. The best you can do is give them a shield color similar to the asteroid. Why do you think the Ares asteroids are white?

------------------
I do not suffer from insanity
I enjoy every minute of it

-Cantharan Commodore za'Grom
After the capture of Earth

Actually, in Ares, the asteroids don't have shields. However, it looks like I failed to make that an option in Hera. In fact it looks like editing an Ares-original asteroid in hera might cause it to revert to having red shields, yuck.

I'll look into it.

Another question for u hot shot i made a woepon that launches out energy
and it works exept that olny the enemys can get the nrg!

------------------
ITS HERE ARES WEBBOARD ONE HOTLINE(for more detales go to the topic called its here and read it)!
(if this Sarilian Carriers a-rocken dont come a-knoking)
(1-2-3-the devels after me-4-5-6-hes always throwing sticks-7-8-9-he misses every time)
(Devels Shack)
E |/| I || E |/

Dont insult the Admiral, EMINEM (do you even know who he is?). When Hera was in closed beta, we and the beta testers were talking about new weapon ideas. And a weapon that shoots energy came up. We decided that we'd have to do something to change what player owned the energy after it was shot. Energy is like a ship or a missile. It tries to go and do whatever it does to everything hostile it sees. If it is friendly energy, it will try not to go to your ships. It will go after hostiles. If you can set up a thing to turn the energy hostile, it will go after your ships instead of theirs. Although your ship that fires it will only shoot it when a hostile is "within range." Just hope that clears a few things up.

------------------
"I can ail what cures you."

EMINEM, you better watch who you're talking to. When you offend someone important, nobody is going to be there to bail you out.

------------------
I do not suffer from insanity
I enjoy every minute of it

-Cantharan Commodore za'Grom
After the capture of Earth

And yes, Slug does count as an important person.