Attention Nathan Lamont

When last we corresponded, you told me that you would make public the info as to which version of PlayerPro Ares understands.

You have yet to do this (I'm ok with that, I'm late for everything), but could you please enlighten us with a version number?

Thank You,
Slug

------------------
I do not suffer from insanity
I enjoy every minute of it

-Cantharan Commodore za'Grom
After the capture of Earth

Your funny

------------------
ITS HERE ARES WEBBOARD ONE HOTLINE(for more detales go to the topic called its here and read it)!
(if this Sarilian Carriers a-rocken dont come a-knoking)
(1-2-3-the devels after me-4-5-6-hes always throwing sticks-7-8-9-he misses every time)
(Devels Shack)
E |/| I || E |/

EMINEM, you're starting to get a little annoying. PlayerPro is the program Nathan Lamont used to write the Music for Ares.

------------------

It looks like I used version 4.5.3.

Hey, Admiral! Could you please release the models for the Ares ships?!? I want to make things like human heavy cruisers and stuff, but I need the cruiser to start with!

Also, I think you should check the boards and regularly post on them, to help with the reincarnation.

------------------
"I can ail what cures you."

Originally posted by Mag Steelglass:
**Hey, Admiral! Could you please release the models for the Ares ships?!? I want to make things like human heavy cruisers and stuff, but I need the cruiser to start with!

Also, I think you should check the boards and regularly post on them, to help with the reincarnation.

Bah, there's that word again. But yeah, the models would be so helpful.

------------------
I have a plan so ingenius even an idiot could have devised it. On my command, we will line up our ships and fly straight into the enemy death-cannons clogging them with wreckage.

Stop Exploding you cowards!

Ok, Laguna. I'll stop using that word...

Is undying ok?

------------------
"I can ail what cures you."

Originally posted by Mag Steelglass:
**Hey, Admiral! Could you please release the models for the Ares ships?!? I want to make things like human heavy cruisers and stuff, but I need the cruiser to start with!

Sorry to rain on your parade, but he's only releasing them to the people making the Ares port to EVO.

------------------
Throughout their history these "unenlightened" beings have continually opposed and fought abuses of power wrought by their own bretheren. We, as the prophets would do well to learn from these Humans.
-Final statement of the Salrilian reformist Sirthis shortly before his execution.

Originally posted by Admiral Grammaticus:
It looks like I used version 4.5.3.

Oh god.... That's a french version...

------------------

(Slug:Check your email and meet me in GR ASAP.)

I'm there and waiting

------------------