Release Dates

I was just wondering when more plugs are going to be released. If you're working on a plug, please post about when we can expect it here ("Not for a while" wont cut it. Actually give an amount of time for when you think you might be able to do it).

I'm planning on posting the plug I'm currently working on on around Thursday or Friday.

------------------
"I can ail what cures you."

Maybe a month or two. Making movies is a real b*tch, as are the briefing graphic thingies. 🙂

------------------
I have a plan so ingenius even an idiot could have devised it. On my command, we will line up our ships and fly straight into the enemy death-cannons clogging them with wreckage.

Stop Exploding you cowards!

I finnishing up the first two missions i will have as many levels as there are in the Greek alphabet so i say 3 weeks

------------------
Ťcoming soon Ares Webboard for Hot lineť
(if this Sarilian Carriers a-rocken dont come a-knoking)
(1-2-3-the devels after me-4-5-6-hes always throwing sticks-7-8-9-he misses every time)
(Devels Shack)E |/| I || E |/

Oh yeah? In my upcoming plugin, there will be more levels than there are letters in the WELSH alphabet. (hint: it has 26 vowels)

That's the most detail I'm willing to release.

------------------
I do not suffer from insanity
I enjoy every minute of it

-Cantharan Commodore za'Grom
After the capture of Earth

HeHe do u like the sprites in my plug Slug(none are new)

------------------
(1-2-3-the devels after me-4-5-6-hes always throwing sticks-7-8-9-he misses every time)
(Devels Shack)
E |/| I || E |/

I think you can realistically expect an interesting 5-mission plugin within a week from me. The one where I changed the Ares Missions- that's just not really a plug-in, just a test of my skills, so I've scrapped it.

But this other plug-in... Well, let's just say it ties in with the long series Sargatanus and I have been mapping out for some time.

One week. But don't expect a huge series- more a well-written teaser.

------------------
Sundered Angel ,
The One and Only

Ares Webboard Moderator, and all-around Nice Guy

who are u talking to?

------------------
(Devels Shack)
E |/| I || E |/

That guy.

------------------
Spacebar: the big key below all the little keys.

I'm gonna have to put my release back a day or two. Hera killed one of my briefings last night while I was sleeping, and it may have killed more - I'm not sure. Anyway, I'll probably release it either tomorrow (Firday) or the day after (Saturday).

------------------
"I can ail what cures you."