Great idea for a net level, if we can figure out how to do it...

All right, I have a great idea for a net level that would require a long time to play and a good use of strategy, but I don't know how exactly we could make it. It would be called Rebellion. Here is the summary: One player plays the big, powerful empire, and the other plays the ragtag, outnumbered rebels. The empire would start with several planets and stations which would be "Out in the open", and a larger navy consisting of uncloakable ships. The rebels would have only one or two planets and a couple of stations, but these would be in a thick asteroid field, and maybe in different fields scattered around. The rebels would control a species which can cloak and one which would have a slightly larger advantage than the imperial species. The rebel's goal would be to capture the imperial main world, and the empire's goal would be to completely wipe out the rebels. Probably player #1 would be imperial, player #2 would be rebel.

------------------
-Traek Cicion of the Taeskor

"Never tell me the odds!"
-Han Solo

This level would be easy to make as far as making Ares levels go. And I think it's a cool idea.

------------------
Sir! Our shields are dropping!
_What?!?
They're firing! _ says the lieutenant as a torpedo appears on the view screen.
Well, it seams you won't have the last laugh today Therg. Says Captain Fullers voice over the speakers.
Dang.
The torpedo strikes the ship removing it from the sky in a violent explosion.

That's almost identicle to a level I'm trying to make with Hera, except that I have an intricate pattern of flack drones and bunker stations littered throughout the level.

------------------
Throughout their history these "unenlightened" beings have continually opposed and fought abuses of power wrought by their own bretheren. We, as the prophets would do well to learn from these Humans.
-Final statement of the Salrilian reformist Sirthis shortly before his execution.

Wouldn't something like this send everyones lag through the roof?

------------------
I have a plan so ingenius even an idiot could devise it. We will line all our ships up and fly straight at the enemy death cannons therefore clogging them with wreckage.

What do you mean "Trying" to make with Hera? "Trying" is the progressive form, a present form, meaning that you are doing it NOW, which can only mean one thing: You have some version of Hera.

(If you are on the Hera making squad and that's why you have a version of it, please disregard this whole thing.)

------------------
-Traek Cicion of the Taeskor

"Never tell me the odds!"
-Han Solo