The Officer's Club Bar #7

Skyfox ducks the flying glob of AudMelt Juice, which continues untill in splushes into the wall, dissovling through the solid titainium. Lord Commander Anic, thinking quickly, grabs the roach extinguisher from Guest182 and sprays it on the disovlent. After emtying the entire can, and leaving Guest182 still on roach fire, the wall stops melting, with only 1 ince left between life, and outer space. The bartender still stands there with a confused look on his face, and the obish walks over and shoves some more AudMelt Juice down Skyfox's throut.

------------------
"Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the the universe."-Albert Einstein

"Take that!" The Obish says as Skyfox starts to melt. The Obish laughs maniacily.

------------------
Oh i'm not addicted, it's a hobby
Cannot join #real-life(you are banned)

*Graham Chapman walks on in an army officer's uniform, and says: "Stop, stop it now. This is getting much too silly. Things started out all right but now they've just gotten too downright silly. Let's clear this up right away."

------------------
-Traek Cicion, barkeep extraordinaire
"PS: If nothing's working around here, it's because I'm laughing so hard."
-Durandal

The Hagrabiscuit Vending machine abruptly begins to emit a series of grinding noises and dematerialises with a little difficulty...

... it rematerialises 22/7 metres further along the wall, somehow..., different.
Possibly a new coat of paint, or a complete internal electronic overhaul. Who knows, most patrons don't even notice it's there. Not a terribly good scenario from the sales point of view...

------------------
Oh, so it is another bug hunt then...

"Barkeep!! Give me some of that Salidindrian Superwisky!!"

/Skyfox glugs it down as fast as he can, trying to counter the effects of the terrible juice.

"Ahhh... BURP 'scuse me."

------------------
"Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the the universe."-Albert Einstein

LCA enters through one of the lesser used of the entrances of the bar...

Hmmm, things are looking bleak, couple of lighting units in need of servicing.
A group of mice were playing "Bait the Cat" with some success in the far corner.

A small fire in one of the audio relays was failing to make any headway against the metal wall, though it was being kept perpetually alight by the auto repair system which continually regenerated the largely plastic unit just in time to refuel the fire... It cast an eery glow in an otherwise darkened zone of the bar.

The place was littered with the skeletons of past customers. A group of dusty skeletons was having a card game in one of the alcoves.

In one of the further reaches of the bar a group of Jawas had set up a little camp and were busily roasting a something (mouse perhaps?) over a small hastily made fire

A generic tumbleweed trundled across the set, although there was definitely no wind. Perhaps it was digital...

The Barkeep was absent...
...though there was a large multilimbed skelital structure draped over the bar.

Was this the far future, or the present.

A steaming hot Frosted GreenyBlueŽŠ™ 🆒 🆒 🆒 🆒 🆒 stood on the bar.
Ah, that'll do!
🙂

------------------

Skyfox transcends down from a higher dimension to show... well, the non-existant patrons... his new 1000 post count.

------------------

The Phylydion barkeep pops out of a hole in spacetime and walks behind the bar. Geez, this place needs some cleaning. Presses a button and the worker droids start spiffing up the place. Could use a little redecoration too. Any ideas. patrons?

------------------
-Durandal

LCA looks around at the various skeletons and rodents...

Um could use a lick of paint,
metallic Star blue perhaps, and lights in the alcoves...
SQUEAK! said the Death of Rats

------------------

Skyfox mentions something about dragging an anchient ishman fighter into the bar as decor before falling asleep agian.

Not much happens in this galaxy of late...

------------------

Hmm, I could put up some traditional Phylydion weapons on racks, but I have the feeling some of the patrons might take too much of a liking to them.

Anyone for some drinks? Snacks? Small rodents?

------------------
-Durandal

I'll have a double portion of Sauteed Rat and a glass of Oxygendihydride please, no ice, shaken not stirred.

------------------

Mazca posts on an astonishingly dead board.

------------------
(url="http://"http://www.mazca.com/")Mazca(/url) , Moderator, (url="http://"http://www.AmbrosiaSW.com/cgi-bin/ubb/forumdisplay.cgi?action=topics&number;=9&SUBMIT;=Go&urgaylol;=yes")EV Developer's Corner(/url)
look through a faithless eye - are you afraid to die?

Indeed.

------------------
-Durandal

D-E-D dead. 😛

------------------

Tries to elbow to the front of the vast croud in the bar and attract the overworked barkeep's attention...
Ok, ok, let's forget the sauteed rat, obviously taking too long to catch one.
It's Christmas time, gimme some of that (reads the small print on the "Specials" list blackboard), er Grilled Medallions de Rudolph The Red Nosed Raindeer in a Pepper Sauce, and a glass of Salrillian Beer.

------------------

Coming right up, anic! The kictchen droids get to work while other ones set up a tree and various colored lights and such around the bar.

------------------
-Durandal

Burp!

Hmmm, that Reindeer tasted strangely like Chicken...
Good chewin though!

------------------

Hmm, we seem to have missed new years eve. Ah, well. Happy new years, all! One free drink each!

------------------
-Durandal

I'll have a BlueyGreenŽŠ™, and...,
(nods towards the two skeletons in the far corner)
I'll have their Dr. Peppers' 😄

------------------