The Officer's Club Bar #7

holds Pellet gun

holds breath

keels over from holding breath too long

gets back up

I'm ready whenever you are, TC.

The door falls outward with a dull thud. Moves cautiously into the ship's central corridor, a brightly-lit, multi-faceted hallway with various doors and devices. Motions for the others to follow.

Mack, check out that duck-shaped console in the near corner. It might let us access some of the ship's internal systems.

Do be careful not to touch any blue, green or greenyblue buttons. They are all linked to the ACME emergencybackupmanuallyoperatedautodestructsystem.

-A 10cm tall holo-proj of Lord Commander Anic shimmers greenybluely nearby.

Hi guys, just interested to see how well the anti-intruder systems function. It's System 7.5.3 you know, lots of new add ons, but also full of bugs.
Do carry on, ignore me. :rolleyes:

-sips drink

goes to check duck-shaped console

as he approaches, it comes to life!!!

Hey, guys, I think it's powered!

begins pushing buttons at random

Lights and strange noises start emanating from various corners of the ship.

Hey, Mack, be careful with what you're- A large floor panel opens up directly beneath him and he falls into a small chamber with a thud. Oof! Hey, where am I? Mack? Hamster? Anybody?

Unsheathes knives and looks around cautiously. Suddenly a bright screen turns on and a speaker spouts a voice

Speaker: "Welcome to GreenyBlue Employee Training #4: How to be the greeniest and bluest employee you can be! Here at GreenyBlue corp, we take the blueness and greenyness of our employees and support staff very seriously. The following is a presentation we have prepared on how to emulate the finest greeny and blue examples that history has taught us."

Hoo boy... Uh, guys, if you can hear me, just keep exploring the transport. It may be a while before I find a way out of here. Just be careful up there!

OOC: Heading off on vacation and my internet access will be sporadic at best for the next couple of weeks, so, save at least a little adventuring for me!

Skyfox re-materializes and looks around the empty bar.

"Where is every-" *Ducks as the vending machine suddenly detaches itself from the wall and comes flying towards him.

*fails to notice the slippery section of the floor and slides headfirst into the bar.

"Taeskor! Taeskor!" Mack looked around, but his fearless captain had vanished from the ship. What was he to do now?

Climbs up through the trapdoor and manages to force it open.

I made it out, guys. Man, was that a horrible experience. Now I've got Greeny and Blue historical references going through my head. If their employees are this fanatical this ship may be tougher to crack than even Anic could have predicted.

Come on, let's move down this corridor.

A half-green, half-blue android in the shape of an anthropomorphic walrus drops down to the floor.

Hoo boy, here we go...

Ah a DEATH TASTER...,

said the munchkin sized holoproj of Lord Cmdr Anic.

...Looks like version 4, Walrus. 4.5.1 if that's a twinkle in it's left eye. They come with omni shielding. Saw the design plans a while back, never actually seen one operational. A live field test, this should be quite interesting... :laugh:

*sits down and tries plotting escape vectors away from the Walrus. 4.5.1, only to come out with GREENYBLUE as the answer every time.

"It must have some form of mind control feild."

A mind control field? Why do you drinkgreenyblue say that?" Frowns. Okay, this thing looks pretty well-armored; I doubt my blade could do much. What do you fellas have in the way of anti-walrus weaponry?

The walrus droid slowly moves closer, a greeny-blue flicker in its eyes.

sees Taeskor back

There you are.

checks weapon inventory

I have an anti-walrus missile launcher. Will that work?

No,

said the munchkin sized holoplot,

Remember the Omni-shielding, stops anything anti-walrus.
You need to apply sideways thinking...

Hm, it's targeting the holo-message, interference.....

phfssssssst!
The helpful holoproj of LCA vanished in a puff of interference,
Only the Walruss 4.5.1 remained 😮

takes out anti-universe bomb

arms it

runs

Offers the Walrus some yummy Walrus Android Chow. The Walrus lowers its omni-shielding in order to grab at it, at which point Cicion picks up the anti-universe bomb and throws it with great speed at the Walrus's feet. The Walrus turns its shielding back on... an instant too late, enclosing the bomb inside of it. The bomb goes off, and the explosion is entirely contained inside the shield. Ouch. Okay, everyone, let's get moving before more come after us!

The Holoproj of Lord Cmdr Anic pops back into existence, twenty metres tall filling the room in its greyeybluness..., and then, after an instant slurps back to a more harmless looking munchkin size.

"What?! Oh, there you are.
Oh, you survived. Oh well done."

Sips GreenyBlue Cocktail

"The bar's fine by the way, though the cleaning droids appear to have been watching too much TV and have formed a trade union and gone on strike for more oil..." :blink:

"Thats not too bad, I like the smell of space dust." sneezes violently
"Ok so maybe I don't like it all that much"

Skyfox opens up a huge keg of BlueyGreenŽŠ™ and dives in, muttering something about the end of the world.

"Er..."

holoproj pauses to sip Frosted GreenyBlueŽŠ™

"...you'd better watch yourself there. That's raw BlueyGreenŽŠ™, the unrefined stuff. Glows in the dark and other such things. It's lethal to most life forms, well to most things come to think of it. Tastes good though.

It's what is fed to the Thirtytonmeggaelephants...

Funny that, wonder what a keg of it is doing up here."

Looks as thoughtful as a 10cm holographic projection can.

sips drink again

"Um, one of you guys better pull the Fox out of there, he's starting to disolve." :laugh:

pulls Fox out of BlueyGreen as he begins to dissolve

Hey, watch it!

undissolves

"Where was I"

"Oh yeah, right here." sits back down in the same seat he has sat in for the past few years