The Officer's Club Bar #7

And thus the ol' place keeps going. Here's that DP, Darkk. Serves up a pitcher of Dr. Pepper and a stack of glasses for Darkk to distribute if he so wishes. Oh, the GreenyBlue corporation has a new beverage called DoctoreyPepperŠŽ™™ A rip-off, yes, but I hear it has a unique flavor. Interested?

------------------
-Traek Cicion, barkeep extraordinaire
"PS: If nothing's working around here, it's because I'm laughing so hard."
-Durandal

Skyfox wakes up after being knocked out cold by the non-exestant patron.

"Serve me up another GreenyBlueŽŠ™!" Skyfox then turns around and starts typing away at a computer. "What ya playing?" someone asks. "RealLife Xtream 3D™" Skyfox replies, before becoming too absorbed.

------------------
"Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the the universe."-Albert Einstein

Time slips back into now with a ker-splatt!

LCA plinks a dollar into the Hagrabiscuit Vending Machine that was always in the first cranny along the wall, and extracts a delicious blue pasty bun like thing, which after a minor struggle becomes decides to be eaten.

Collecting onehundredandsixcents in change LCA proceeds to the bar.
Nods to Skyfox (who now appears to be more than just a part of the game).

Hmm, nice new bar.
I'll have a Frosted GreenyBlueŽŠ™ please.

------------------
Oh, so it is another bug hunt then...

The computer game breaks down. And skyfox finds himself much to his enjoyment back in the Cyberworld called The Officer's Club Bar #7.

"The Matrix is always better then the real thing" He states, getting back to his GreenyBlueŽŠ™, and orders a DoctoreyPepperŠŽ™™, but asks that they somehow modify it so that he can still contiue his refusal of that horrable drink on Earth called by Dr. Pepper.

"Do you have any StarPepsiPopŽ™? Or RootBeerySodaŠ™?"

------------------
"Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the the universe."-Albert Einstein

In ample supply. Not many people ask for them. The company that makes them doesn't let barkeeps tamper with their drinks, so you'll find them in a dispenser over in the back corner.

------------------
-Durandal

The hamster politely asks for a jynnan tonyx.

"NOT a jyin antoniks, mind you. I'm allergic to those."

------------------
I scream. You scream. We all scream. For pork loin.

Captain Pharris walks into the Seventh Officer's Club Bar, remarking at how it is a much better likeness to the original than the sixth officer's club bar, which was cheap and shoddily constructed. Pharris exclaims his sentiments of good riddance to that cheap station, walking over to the bay windows, he puts a quarter in the gigantic telescope to watch the tiny, distant speck representing the old bar dissapear into the event horizon of the nearby black hole, whose Hawkings radiation hides this bar from certain "authorities". Relaxed for the first time since he last left the bar, he tries the familiar three word phrase that has always served him well in this place, letting the familiar sylables come of their own occord.

"Double Scotch. Neat."

Ah, home

------------------
NEW NAME FOR THE DREADNOUGHT
The Hard-Boiled Egg
Why?
Because she cant be beaten!

Give me the biggest Obish Long Island you can make. It's been a rough day.

------------------
(url="http://"http://www.leapinglaughter.org") Dig a little deeper (/url)
As below, so above.

Serves up the Scotch, then shakes his head and smiles at Sarg's appearance once again. Welcome back again, old friend. Fixes up an Obish Long Island the size of Kentucky. On the house.

------------------
-Durandal

Tachyon walks into the bar, scratching his neck.
Man, all this Hawking radiation is making me itchy.
Tachyon sits down at the bar, leaning on the counter.
Well well, it's been awhile Cicion. I haven't been in this place since... middle school? How's buisness been?
Oh yeah, I'll have a tall canister of Audemedon lubrication fluid #3, keeps my Audemedon happy.
And for myself I'll have coke and rum without the rum on the rocks.

------------------
" z' "
-?

Of course! Coming up. What've you been up to hereabouts?

------------------
-Durandal

Eh, you know, education, women, a little adventure here and there. Many stories.

• A three legged Aud walks up to the bar with a clang. *
    Oh, this is my friend. Though he would call me a "mutually beneficial acquaintance."
    Is that drink and that canister ready? We wouldn't want good old 608.53711.7983 here to go Hal on everyone! Heh.

------------------
" z' "
-?

No, certainly not! Here are some drinks for ya. Do you need any maintenance, mr... uh, what do you call him for short?

------------------
-Durandal

Hey thanks for the drinks and stuff. This'll hit the spot.

/Tachyon sips his coke then pays right away. He's gotten in trouble too many times elsewhere for putting things on tab then forgetting to ever pay for it./

What do I call it for short? That is xis short name! I didn't even include the sub-sector address or the 4th generation origination ID or the... well nevermind it's really boring and long. And naw, he never needs maintenance...but isn't it strange that he has only three legs?

/* The apparently amputated Aud unfolds a section of it's currently left leg and takes in the canister, closing itself shut again with a subtle clicking noise. A bored voice emits from seemingly nowhere, but presumably from the Audemedon, casually mentioning that "this lubrication fluid can last me many Earth years, but I will intentionally lower my effienciency to give you more buisness."*/

Um... "you!" or "hey!" are the other things I call xim. It doesn't really seem to care about how it's reffered to by non-Auds... but man it gets touchy with actual Auds. Did you know the Audemedon have emotions? It's nothing WE can really relate with too well- if at all- but among other Auds there's a complex social structure that's really... astonishing? Or something...
Don't ask me how I know all this.

Tachyon rolls his eyes at himself for giving such a blatant cue.

Say this coke is good! What brand is it?

------------------
" z' "
-?

(This message has been edited by Tachyon (edited 08-03-2003).)

(This message has been edited by Tachyon (edited 08-03-2003).)

It's aloc acoc brand, a subdivision of ffopir incorporated. That's a new shipment from Earth.

------------------
-Durandal

Well, looks like it's time to give my patrons a little jolt. With the press of a button, the static charge built up in the bar's power generators is released through the bar's floor and tables.

------------------
-Durandal

Hmm, lucky the rug I'm standing on is made of glass 🙂

Oh well, go on then, give me a mug of coffee, and not the Grolk treacle like compound you usually get round these parts. I want Earth coffee!

Um, how much is my running tab btw?
(Looks worried a moment)

------------------
Oh, so it is another bug hunt then...

Your tab? Lemme see... checks the bar's computer and eyes goggle Gee, Anic... Don't worry about it. You can pay me later. Fixes up a cup of genuine Earth-imported coffee

------------------
-Durandal

Skyfox snaps out of a daze. "Where was I?"

------------------

Hey Cic. I've got a problem: I have a serious problem with very little time, and in the time I do have I get serious writer's block. So I need a big favor-give me the strongerst Bailey's (sp?) and coffee you can make, with as much alcohol and cafine as possible. Hopefully this will help me get a post in the RPG by Sunday*.

*I have plenty of ideas to write, but when I sit down at the keyboeard my mind goes blank. ADVICE APPRECIATED!

------------------
sdrawkcab dootsrednu tub sdrawrof devil si efil