The Officer's Club Bar # 3

eats the Daniel-kebab,a t least the mushroom part, and spits it out on spamo "YUCK! what a horrible cook!"Grabs Joveia and eats his gun "and THAT'S for trying to hurt Skyblade!"
😛
I seem to have developed quite the rivalry with spamo.... 😉 clonks spamo with a baseball bat.

------------------
If you're not part of the solution, You're part of the precipitate.

Joveia dives into get his gun

I like this gun.

------------------
There are only 3 kinds of people: those who can count, and those who can't.

OV takes out his slingshot and firedarts and puts it in front of Joveia. "I will use this. Firedarts are extrmely painful and deadly. I demand an explanation for everything going on about Avatara and GR."

------------------
You have been overriden by Overrider. Prepare to die evil scum! -Me
There are 9 people in this world. Those who can eat and those who don't know how to write a sig.
The Underdogs Smiles:(url="http://"http://community.theunderdogs.org/smiley/gallery.htm")Underdog Smiles(/url)
AIM: Overrider720, Ferazel17 or WhiteStreak7

It is too late. I have already chewed up the gun and torn it into pieces and digested it.
Borrows two FireDartsŞ from OV and sticks one in Joveia and one in Spamo.

------------------

Sighs and presses a button behind the bar. A paralyzing energy wave passes through all involved in the altercation. They are unable to move, though their feet still support their weight. Cicion goes around, disarming all of them and placing the weapons in a secure locker behind the bar. He presses the button again and they are able to move.

------------------
-Traek Cicion of the Taeskor
"What sort of man is he?"
"Oh, he's just like any other man, only more so."
-Casablanca

A Rift in space opens behind The Bar and Tallgeese3 steps out
Hey Cicion , Give me some U-238 (99% pure or better) in rods
Anyone want to see my nanobots?
presses a button and Cicion disintigrates for a second then he reintigrates and Tallgeese finds that his Nanobots are destroyed
Darn!

------------------
Warning : Anti - Matter Weapons Detecte........

Finding himself devoid of his weapons, Spamo uses instead is 1337 Aikido skillz and makes Danielma his Beyotch.

(yes, just a small bit of rivlary :p)

Cicion, I'll take a sunrise tequila, and throw in a dash of substance X138A.322N. Oh and my friend under my knee here will have a coke. points to Danielma, who is trying to get his head from out beneath Spamo's knee

------------------
Madness takes it's toll; Please have exact change.

"Computer, activate teleportation matrix."

"Teleport in 3 seconds."

Joveia disappears

------------------

"NOOOOOO!!!!" OV yells as he tries to acth Joviea. "Now we'll never know!"

------------------
There are 9 people in this world. Those who can eat and those who don't know how to write a sig.
The Underdogs Smiles:(url="http://"http://community.theunderdogs.org/smiley/gallery.htm")Underdog Smiles(/url)

*Daniel shoves a Jalapeno up Spamo's butt. He howls in pain, flies up in the air, and when he comes down Daniel spills the coke down spamo's throat. Skyblade, OV, aren't ya going to help me here? Cicion, BTW, are you going to pay for those weapons you took or what? Do I have to use my lucky sweatsocks?

------------------

Daniel shoves a Jalapeno up Spamo's butt. He howls in pain, flies up in the air, and when he comes down Daniel spills the coke down spamo's throat. Skyblade, OV, aren't ya going to help me here? Cicion, BTW, are you going to pay for those weapons you took or what? Do I have to use my lucky sweatsocks?

------------------

Walks over to the bar and pushes a button , then the two fighters can't move
"I'll just leave them there like that until Cicion gets back"
Waits for his U-238

------------------
Warning : Anti - Matter Weapons Detecte........

Originally posted by Danielnma:
**Daniel shoves a Jalapeno up Spamo's butt. He howls in pain, flies up in the air, and when he comes down Daniel spills the coke down spamo's throat. Skyblade, OV, aren't ya going to help me here? Cicion, BTW, are you going to pay for those weapons you took or what? Do I have to use my lucky sweatsocks?

Why are you killing him again?

------------------

eh heh heh... Didn't mean to post that twice. sorry guys.

Hey Cicion, can I borrow that cool dagger of yours? </sarcasm, self-humiliation, and, well, what else is there?>

OK, who's up for some laser pong?

------------------

Tele-reintegration in 5 seconds

A bird squawks and flies off.

*Joveia re-materialises in the room holding a Dr.Pepper'

'I'm sorry, but I believe you have a date with destiny.'

Joveia takes out his pulse rifle from in his jacket

'Goodbye good captain'

Light flashes into the twitching body of Captain Skyblade. His Dr.Pepper falls to the ground only half drunk...

------------------

Takes Cicion's dagger, and proceeds to stick Joveia into the grill on highest temp. (450,000,000,000 degrees.) He then marinates it, and throws it out the window, but not before sticking a rock up it's nostril.

<Computerized Voice™>
"Active Regeration Module™
taking effect in 5... 4... 3... 2.. 1...
Subject "Skyblade" has benn restored
</Computerized Voice™>
Thank you, Thank you.

------------------

OV takes out his other sling shot and fire darts and shoots Joveia. "Get away from him. NOW!"

------------------

Dashes over to where Danielma is, swiftly snatches his keutae back, and strikes Danielma across the face with a backhand blow that sens him flying across the room and over a table. My keutae is a personally made, sacred weapon. Under ancient Phylydion law I have the right to kill you for insulting it so. But I think I'll leave you with that. Cleans his weapon carefully, resheathes it, and goes back behind the bar. Let's try to keep a little order around here.

------------------
-Traek Cicion of the Taeskor
"What sort of man is he?"
"Oh, he's just like any other man, only more so."
-Casablanca

FINE! I'm sorry! NOw do you want a Jalapeno up your butt too?

picks up a phone
"Yes, this is Daniel. Who is it? You have an upgraded version of the Keutae? Even stronger than Cicion's? But there's only one? and you want to give it to me FREE? COOL! I'm at..."
SECONDS LATER:

"Your delivery, sir."
"Why thank you!"
"And here's your free Neutralizer MK.II. It was two settings. Tranquilize and Kill."
"Okey Dokey!"
SECONDS LATER(again):*We see Spamo in many pieces. Camera pans over to Daniel renovating the bar with the bounty money from the high price on Spamo's head...
Can I be your second in Command, Cicion, as repayment for the renovation?

------------------

Spurious interrupt, reinitializing 0x0FF0011 0011101x00EABB3 . . . . complete
Construct El Spamo restored.

error : construct Danielma logic error 77393x01F3 - 22515EE1F, logic sector 2;
error : construct Danielma logic error 77393x01F3 - 22515EE1F, logic sector 3;
error : construct Danielma logic error 77393x01F3 - 22515EE1F, logic sector 4;
error : construct Danielma logic error 77393x01F3 - 22515EE1F, logic sector 5;
error : construct Danielma error 828638 - 00x0x0EB - 22515EE1F;
Construct Danielma reinitializing. . . . . . . error.
retry. . . . . . error; retry . . . . . . . .error.
Process Danielma terminated.

Spamo bends over and picks up Danielma's new Keutae. Here ya go Cicion. I figured that you might want to shove this up somewhere the sun don't shine once he figures out how to repair his logic sectors. 😄
crushes the Neutralizer Mk.II under his boot.
Real men don't need guns.
Now, how 'bout that tequila...

------------------
Madness takes it's toll; Please have exact change.

(This message has been edited by El Spamo (edited 12-12-2001).)