The Officer's Club Bar #2

I'll have a Dr. Sneaker please.

------------------
Do I talk to much?
DoItalktofast?
Do I ask too many questions?
I wonder...

(This message has been edited by MikeMTL (edited 04-28-2001).)

Originally posted by MikeMTL:
**"Well, back in the day when I was on the um... U.S.B. Firewire (ahem.) My team and I took control of a Salrilian outpost on Centara Prime. I took out one of the Sals with an Ishman blaster. After I killed him...er...it I took it's blaster and used it in battle ever since. Why do you ask?"

(Great, now i'm quoting myself.)

Athena, you never answered my question from the other bar before it was closed. Why DID you ask? 😕 😕 😕 😕 😕 (I like smilies)

------------------
Do I talk to much?
DoItalktofast?
I wonder...

(This message has been edited by MikeMTL (edited 04-28-2001).)

Athena leans on the table, chuckles to herself and jokingly states, "Actualy I was just trying to stike up a conversation." 😉
BTW, do you have anymore to your profile or did you just not creat one yet? Cuz so far it was good.

------------------
No one gets what they wish for,
They get what they work for.

Zeta spots a seat open at the bar, sits down, and promptly calls for service. Cicion arrives shortly thereafter and asks "What can I get for you?"

"Bottle of Merlot?"

Cicion rinkles his nose and shakes his head.

Meanwhile, elsewhere in a dark secluded corner of the bar, Jimmy is desperately trying to plan out another all out assault on the Bar. A dark shady character sits across the table as Page draws the plans on antiquated paper. Sweet drips off his brow as he puts on the finishing touches to the scheme, and hands it to the dark figure by his side.
"Your men can get the job done right?"
"It should be quick work" the shady character speaks "...just as long as our compensation is in order."
"Right.." Jimmy whispers under his breath.

They both get up and leave in seperate directions, the hooded fellow out the back, and Jimmy through the bar. As he leaves, he brushes by Athena.

She lights up "Hey Jimmy! Who was that guy you were with?"
Unphazed, Jimmy skips out mumbling "Av..t..a... never mind."

As he leaves, Cicion watches him suspicously from the corner of his eye. Then his attention returns to his patron.

"What about White Zinfandel?" Zeta continues.
"Nope."
"Wildvines?"
"Nope."
"Well, what about-"
Cicion cuts him off "Look, if you want a real drink, try one of these."

Cicion fills a metal cup and slides in front of Zeta. Drips slide down the side of the cup and begin eating through the countertop. A vain look of disgust slides across Zeta's face, and he notes "I think I have some water."

------------------
(url="http://"mailto:Jonathan@Woodburn.cc")mailto:Jonathan@Woodburn.cc(/url)Jonathan@Woodburn.cc

Mike wispers in a low monotone, "Well, Athena, you had me worried there for a moment. I thought you were going to report me to the police. You know that having an alien weapon is illegal in most parts of Ishman space?"

------------------
Do I talk to much?
DoItalktofast?
I wonder...

Athena grins and whispers quietly "Who said I wasn't part of law enforcement?" 😉

------------------

"Oh crap!" Mike drops his drink and starts runnig for his ship (which license plate # is A35TH7) and takes off in a great hurry fearing that Athena is not jokeing.

------------------
Do I talk too much?
DoItalktoofast?
I wonder...

Athena, sitting quietly in the corner were Mike use to be, now only smiled. She took a couple more gulps from here Tear Devil drink, and said to herself, "That's the best prank I've ever done." :evil

------------------

Oppsss..... typo. Didn't meen to post that twice. BTW does anybody know how to enable the faces on this webpage? everytime I try, it never shows any face, just what I typed.

------------------

The codes for the smilies are:

:)=happy
:(=frown
:D=grin
:rolleyes:=rolleyes (duh)

They're others...http://www.ambrosiasw.com/webboard/smilies.hmtl

------------------
This Vid is a bit like my beast; extremely long, and best enjoyed with a mouthful of nuts.
-Ali G.

Originally posted by Tallgeese3:
Piemur You Okay?
How's Your Fire Lizard , Piemur?

i already told you, Farli stayed on pern, with stupid. and she doesnt know how to get there from here...i mean how to get here from there...or whatever...

------------------
"Live by the sword...live a good long time!"
-Minsk from Baldur's Gate II
"Live by the blaster...live a good long time"
-Piemur1's version of Minsk's quote from Baldur's Gate II

Originally posted by Athena:
**Oppsss..... typo. Didn't meen to post that twice. BTW does anybody know how to enable the faces on this webpage? everytime I try, it never shows any face, just what I typed.

when you write a post click on "smilies legend" to the left of the message. a new page wil come up and show the smilies and what to press. others are:
: mad := :mad:
: confused := 😕
: eek := :eek:
well those are a few more
UR walks in the bar, sits down and orders a saalian brandy.

------------------
I try to think but nothing happens!- Ultimate Rebel

Gets UR the brandy. Suddenly Cicion's comm unit bleeps and he picks it up. Yes? Good, good. Gets up as a pair of Phylydion navy troopers walk into the bar. They present him with a decorative metal case. He accepts the case and the soldiers leave. Opening the case reveals his Keutae, restored to perfection by Imperial Bladeworks on Dominus. The blade shimmers magnificently, and no flaws are visible. He slides the blade against the side of the case and it makes a wonderfully tactile hum-ring-slide sound. He sheathes it in his sleeve sheath and returns to the bar.

------------------
-Traek Cicion of the Taeskor
"What sort of man is he?"
"Oh, he's just like any other man, only more so."
-Casablanca

Mike returnes to the bar with bullet holes in his trench coat after exiting the escape pod outside.
"All right! Who's the one who fired the Ion Cannon at my brand new BMW Speeder?!

A few more rounds pierce the the walls of the bar and everyone jumps under their tables. A guard from outside fires two more rounds at Mike and he falls to the floor in a pool of Root Beer, dead.

Then Mike wakes up.

------------------
Do I talk too much?
DoItalktoofast?
I wonder...

goes into the bar after getting several rabies shots
sees there aren't any 10 ft rats milling around
Piemur1: "Cicion, how'd you get rid of those rats? they were heading right towards your bar, and i was beginning to worry"
Cicion says nothing, but looks pointedly at his blade in his sleeve
Piemur1: "oh..."

------------------
"Live by the sword...live a good long time!"
-Minsk from Baldur's Gate II
"Live by the blaster...live a good long time"
-Piemur1's version of Minsk's quote from Baldur's Gate II

Alters the orbit of the bar. Okay, for a few minutes the artificial gravity may fluctuate a little as the bar is going to shift orbit slightly. Hold on. Cicion's Merenzane Gold floats up out of his glass.

------------------
-Traek Cicion of the Taeskor
"What sort of man is he?"
"Oh, he's just like any other man, only more so."
-Casablanca

Originally posted by MikeMTL:
**Mike returnes to the bar with bullet holes in his trench coat after exiting the escape pod outside.
"All right! Who's the one who fired the Ion Cannon at my brand new BMW Speeder?!

A few more rounds pierce the the walls of the bar and everyone jumps under their tables. A guard from outside fires two more rounds at Mike and he falls to the floor in a pool of Root Beer, dead.

Then Mike wakes up.

i think Mike sleeps too much. 🙂

------------------
I try to think but nothing happens!- Ultimate Rebel

a sleeping mike floats into a wall
the Merenzane Gold floats into him
Talon lights a cigarette and tosses the match towards him
Piemur1 sees the match and flings himself towards the door (he has had zero-g training)
the match sets fire to mike
the expanding fireball engulfs Piemur1 just as his hands reach the door
mike wakes up

------------------
"At _____ , bull**** is our most important product"
-graffiti on the lavatory wall of a major consultancy (from The Wizardry Consulted )

Talon morphs into his Diablo 2 character, ResEdit, and lays waste to everybody in the bar except for cicion, always careful not to damage the furniture
Piemur1 gets knocked down by a succesion of flying hammers
Mike hits out at ResEdit and is flung against the far wall at 10 the speed of the punch*

Cicion, can I see that knife? I want to test something...

------------------
This Vid is a bit like my beast; extremely long, and best enjoyed with a mouthful of nuts.
-Ali G.

Piemur1 had his shields activated by accident (was wasting energy) and the hammers bounce off
however, the shields couldn't defy inerta and piemur1 gets squashed into the floor
the shields protect piemur1 from getting flattened
however, it still gave him an immense headache
the shields cannot protect piemur1 from a headache
Piemur1: "a Ginger Ale please!"

------------------
"At _____ , bull**** is our most important product"
-graffiti on the lavatory wall of a major consultancy (from The Wizardry Consulted )