The Officer's Club Bar

The bar's anti- no grammar security systems zero in on Tallgeese. My friend, if you are to remain in the bar, I must insist upon your using at least passable grammar and appropriate capitalizations.

------------------
-Traek Cicion of the Taeskor
"Never tell me the odds!"
-Han Solo
"Then we'll do it real quiet-like."

DF looks up and laughs histarically at the newcomer and his obvious problems with gaactic basic.

------------------
Visit Game (url="http://"http://pub29.ezboard.com/f20frm3")3(/url) or Game (url="http://"http://pub29.ezboard.com/f20frm7")5(/url) of Jive's (url="http://"http://pages.about.com/Jive320/---20---.html")---20---(/url) game

Oh great. More posts on such a small bar. It's amazing people have the fingers tot type all this. Or maybe it's the fact that the first people to post here aren't on anymore. That's probably it. Anyway, I've jsut come in to say this. Goodbye. 😃

------------------
"I don't understand why he works so hard on a device to duplicate a sound so easily made by hand and armpit."
-Barrin, progress report

Insult My Grammer , Will You :mad:
Im Gonna Be Forced To Detonate My Fusion Core And Level The Bar
Any Last Words?

------------------
Being 6 feet tall isnt bad , just not as fun as being 50 feet tall

Here are a few: "Your fusion core has been neutralized." And indeed it has. Plus, capitalizing every word is a little better than nothing at all, but it's still pretty annoying.

------------------
"Never tell me the odds!"
-Han Solo
"Then we'll do it real quiet-like."

Ok fine , im calling in a airstrike
H.V.D Fleet come out of cloak and nuke my location
I want total irradiation
Taeskor Cicion , you have roughly 2 seconds to live
Any Last Words?
Good
uses his jump jets to reach safe distance and watches the airbursts go off
Crap , Those were exercise shots you dumb nuts
H.V.D Fleet , what the hell are you doing
were going to the bar to get some drinks
ack! deserted by my fleet :mad:
-----------------------
why did you insult my grammar , i just come here to have fun not go through english class , i type my messages in roughly 30 seconds so i dont use grammar
just stop insulting me ok 😛

------------------

I can't wait for Ares 1.2.0 to be released
by the way , will 10,000 Scintak be enough for my insolence?

------------------

A Phylydion fleet drops out of Omnispace and obliterates the HVD's. I warn you, Tallgeese, any more foolish attempts and you may feel consequences.

------------------
"What sort of man is he?"
"Oh, he's just like any other man, only more so."
-Casablanca

** gives 10,000 Scintak to Taeskor Cicion **
can i get a pangalactic gargleblaster here?

------------------

Deposits the cash and gets Tallgeese a pggb. There you are.

------------------
-Casablanca

Taeskor Cicion if you ever need financial help , like buying a brand new fleet of ships , let me know , I have alot more where that came from

------------------
the truth is i got a massive fortune off of playing saabac at bars all over the place
i change the other player's cards so they are horrible , then i change mine so i have a idiot's array
thats why i will never play saabac in this bar

------------------

Mike, being a worthless bum, enters the bar with a Salrilian blaster and shoots the Juke box and everyone stops. Slowly they approach him as Mike backs up and they all pull out their blasters take aim and...
"Woa, hold it. I hate 'Music by Maddona.'" Everyone puts down their weapons in agreement.

"I'll have an Obish Kalvikistuc please. Or do you even want me here?"

------------------
Mac will live forever
I'm fine with OS Nine
I have an iMac, it rocks
Die Windows!

Heh, we don't need a jukebox. Bartender's got live entertainment...
*Maddona appears onstage.
What tha???
*Darkk grabs a wire-guided antitank missle and panic-fires at her, hitting the mic.
*Maddona runs for at as Darkk's plasma cannon warms up. A few bursts blow flaming holes in the curtain.
Sorry about the mess, Cicion. Put it on my tab. I'm good for a new curtain or 2.

------------------
Formerly-Rampant Human-Coded AI

darkk look at chapter 6 , i made a little contribution
hope it helps you
🙂

------------------

Originally posted by Desert Fox:
**Goes to the now sleeping drunk
"Here, Taeskor" DF called as he threw him a few credit
"Mangy bastard owes me a few credits and I know he has them too"
DF fumbled around in the drunk's pockets and comes up with a strange device
"Hmm, methinks this will do. Let me try to figure what it is first"
DF walked slowly to the other corner of the bar and concentrated on his new object

rommel reincanated?

Sheesh! 😄

Karrde falls asleep near Boba Fett

------------------
This Vid is a bit like my beast; extremely long, and best enjoyed with a mouthful of nuts.
-Ali G.

When Darkk's target reappears, it is a flaming, charred mess. It falls off the stage, still burning. In addition to the missle and plasma damage, it appears that several flare bolts have struck it. At the door, two Taeskor Commandos pat their rifles. Gotcha, Darkk. We won't need curtains until tomorrow or so. Now, then! THE one, THE only, THE superior Frank Sinatra walks out on stage and stars a-swingin' with a big band behind him. That's better, eh?

------------------
-Casablanca

is there some place i could donate
1000 hvd's?

---------------
ive got a experimental fleet (my hvds are about 5 years old)
when they hit you , the battles over in a second
lets just say they have a weapon that drags a sun into a gateway and drops it on top of your ship (i think it might hurt)
---------------
fortunantly , im sort of obligated to this bar
is it ok if i orbit my fleet above the bar?
(if i do you will never be attacked when im here)

------------------

Athena leaves her seat at the bar and cautiously walks over to Mike sitting in the corner with his drink. Having her hands rested on the table she leans over and asks, "Don't blame yah. Never liked Madonna myself." A curious look falls down on Mikes face.
" Uhhh.... do I know you?" Athena smerks on one side of her mouth, "No, but I am wondering about something that you own." Mike shows out his hand as to let her sit on the other side of the table. Athena quickley sits down. "Thank you." Mike continues, "So whach ya wondering about?" Athena looks over into one corner of the room and slowly moves her head back to Mike as she speaks. "Where did you get that Salrilian gun?" Mike scratches his chin "Uhhh......."

------------------
No one gets what they wish for,
They get what they work for.

"Well, back in the day when I was on the um... U.S.B. Firewire (ahem.) My team and I took control of a Salrilian outpost on Centara Prime. I took out one of the Sals with an Ishman blaster. After I killed him...er...it I took it's blaster and used it in battle ever since. Why do you ask?"

------------------
Mac will live forever
I'm fine with OS Nine
I have an iMac, it rocks
Die Windows!

ok Taeskor Cicion (can i call you crazy , what you would rip my head off?)
ill give you 1000 hvds
is that ok?
can i get some juri juice?

------------------