Sarg, SA, where art thou?

The RPG just isn't the same without a mysterious quasi-god-man-angel-dude and everybody's favorite Auspex. Then again, the RPG isn't the same anyway, so whatever.

------------------
NEW NAME FOR THE DREADNOUGHT
The Hard-Boiled Egg
Why?
Because she cant be beaten!

SA moved to australia and hasn't been able to post since. Remember his topic in the Briefing room a couple weeks ago saying its an odd coincidence that he and Slug were going away at about the same time?

Of course, its only temporary, but it'll be a while.

And its not just the RPG that is affected, the boards also seem to be lacking enthusiasm and morale that's usually around when SA posts here. Sargatanus is here, just probably busy...I mean, who isn't?

------------------
"I'm a controversial figure. My friends either dislike me or hate me."

I've moved my storyline to a different format. The first of the chronicles should come out by the begining of Februray.

------------------
Throughout their history these "unenlightened" beings have continually opposed and fought abuses of power wrought by their own bretheren. We, as the prophets would do well to learn from these Humans.
-Final statement of the Salrilian reformist Sirthis shortly before his execution.

***Cotton Mouse rejoices

------------------
Just becuase I'm evil doesn't mean I'm not nice.

I've decided, for the time being, at least, to have nothing more to do with the new rpg. I'll do all my rping in the bar, where I have total sovereignty.

------------------
-Traek Cicion of the Taeskor
"Never tell me the odds!"
-Han Solo
"Then we'll do it real quiet-like."

Originally posted by Cotton Mouse:
*****Cotton Mouse rejoices

but Cotton Mouse is drowned out by a roar of cheering from the rest of the boards. 😉

Hopefully now they won't be so dull...

------------------
"I'm a controversial figure. My friends either dislike me or hate me."