A rather silly question...

Why does SA always refer to Sargatanus as Sargantanus? I know it sounds like a strange question to ask but... it keep coming up and up and up.

I suppose we can use this thread for any other silly questions now...

------------------

"Anything that can be achieved using magic can be achieved using technology." -Salrillian Illegal Publicist ekt-Herna in his last message to the Salrillian public.

I suspect it's how he first pronounced it and it has carried over as a common typo.

------------------
Throughout their history these "unenlightened" beings have continually opposed and fought abuses of power wrought by their own bretheren. We, as the prophets would do well to learn from these Humans.
-Final statement of the Salrilian reformist Sirthis shortly before his execution.

Why do we refer to Sundered Angel as SA?

------------------
With war there is great amounts of death. Men and women make themselves known, doing dangerous feats in their attempt to become heroes.
Some succeed, some don't...

A) It's a form of endearment. Honestly. (Yes, it's a typo. I usually correct it, though)

🆒 Because SA is similar to Ra, the Egyptian Sun God. An unconcious form of worship, obviously.

------------------
Sundered Angel ,
The One and Only
Ares Webboard Moderator, and all-around Nice Guy

Is Mag Steelglass aware of the spelling of the word "Rogue"?
It's 'rogue', not 'rouge'.

------------------

"Anything that can be achieved using magic can be achieved using technology." -Salrillian Illegal Publicist ekt-Herna in his last message to the Salrillian public.

Is Sundered Angel's RPG character Duploi? If not, what race?

------------------
Eagles may soar, but weasels don't get sucked into jet engines.
-Alduran Outlaw Rick Blazer
StarLance

That secret we aren't spilling.

I used to not know how to spell it. Then I noticed I had been spelling it wrong. You'll find that everything that isn't ancient that mentions it is spelled correctly.

------------------
"Oi, oi, oi, me got a hurt n here
Oi, oi, oi, me smell a ting is near
Me gonna bosh and me gonna nosh
An da hurt'll dissapear"

I used to always mispronounce the systems in EV, like Spaika instead of spica. And for a while, I though Sargatanus was sagatarius.

------------------
"Just because I'm evil doesn't mean I'm not nice."
--Charlie Fulton