Dream dream dream...

Have any of you ever had a dream so real and so meaningful, you almost cried when you woke up?

------------------
"Just because I'm evil doesn't mean I'm not nice."
--Charlie Fulton

i guess, the dream where you are in control are the coolest ones

------------------
"Who's next?"
-- Champion Maxwell Mokrev to an underling after leaping a fortress wall, killing 19 enemy SpaceMen, jumping into a tank, and crashing through all of the walls of the fortress, leaving nothing standing.
nickel count: 5

I haven't had one where I cried when I woke up. I had one where it sducked when I woke up. Ambrosia was running tours, and I went. I was meeting all of the Ambrosia staff, which was cool, and was right about to get to Nathan Lamont when I woke up. Bah.

------------------
"You can get much further with kind words and a loaded gun than you can with kind words alone."
- Al Capone

I've had quite a few dreams that left me disturbed or emotionally scarred. But they're prett personal and I won't bore you with them.

------------------
Throughout their history these "unenlightened" beings have continually opposed and fought abuses of power wrought by their own bretheren. We, as the prophets would do well to learn from these Humans.
-Final statement of the Salrilian reformist Sirthis shortly before his execution.

Originally posted by Cotton Mouse:
**Have any of you ever had a dream so real and so meaningful, you almost cried when you woke up?

Yes, many times. They are also personal so I'll just shush now...

------------------
With war there is great amounts of death. Men and women make themselves known, doing dangerous feats in their attempt to become heroes.
Some succeed, some don't...

(This message has been edited by Avatara (edited 11-24-2000).)

Well, why do you think I didn't share mine ;)?

------------------
--Charlie Fulton

Posted by Cotton Mouse
Well, why do you think I didn't share mine

hehe kinda makes this topic pointless

------------------
"Who's next?"
-- Champion Maxwell Mokrev to an underling after leaping a fortress wall, killing 19 enemy SpaceMen, jumping into a tank, and crashing through all of the walls of the fortress, leaving nothing standing.

Isn't that funny... I thought I was alone in having dreams where I was dissapointed in waking up involving Ambrosia. Just recently I had this real spiffy one where I was becoming part of the Ambrosia crew. It was so real that I was actually surprised when I woke up... Dreams are cool, IMHO

------------------
"Si hanc sententiam legere potes, tum es
et optime educatus et non habitus vitam."

I think I once had one about being IN Ares.
Could be a false memory, tho.
I could swear it was some Ambrosia game...
The weirdest dream I ever had involved the Rescue Rangers, unicorns, a fog-ensrouded castle, and said RRs being turned to stone.
This was when I was in elementry or preschool or something.

------------------
Error: target is violating the laws of physics
Error: target is locally exceeding c
Error: unable to determine if target exists or not
Error: target cannot be hit

Ares doesn't play that big a role in my life. I usually dream about going bowling or my girlfriend.

------------------
Eagles may soar, but weasels don't get sucked into jet engines.
-Alduran Outlaw Rick Blazer
StarLance

Originally posted by Slug:
Ares doesn't play that **big a role in my life. I usually dream about going bowling or my girlfriend.

Chuckle You sound a lot like me. Computer games don't figure much in my dreams; a certain person does.

But then, no one is getting too personal here. If you'd seen my post in Jazz's Just Chat topic, you might know what I mean.

------------------
Sundered Angel ,
The One and Only
Ares Webboard Moderator, and all-around Nice Guy

(This message has been edited by Sundered Angel (edited 11-28-2000).)

come to think about it i dont think ive ever dreamed about a game...

------------------
just take my post, and imagine everything is speeled right.

What a coincidence, I dream about slug's girlfriend too :p!

------------------
--Charlie Fulton

NOOOOOOO I CANT USE IMG TO POST THE DROP JAW SIMLEY NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
:mad: :mad: :mad: :eek: :eek: :eek:

------------------
just take my post, and imagine everything is speeled right.

Never dreamed about a computer game? Count yourself lucky. They can really skew your perception when you're playing the game you dreamed about.

Another fun thing to do with dreams is, when you are dreaming and you realize it, you can interact with your dream world according to how you want to, unfortunately for me its limited to looking around. The annoying thing is that your memories of the dream don't seem real at all.

------------------
"Si hanc sententiam legere potes, tum es
et optime educatus et non habitus vitam."

Originally posted by Cotton Mouse:
**What a coincidence, I dream about slug's girlfriend too:p!

That's kinda...well...not good.

------------------
With war there is great amounts of death. Men and women make themselves known, doing dangerous feats in their attempt to become heroes.

I once was able to control a dream, but I only managed to change one little detail before I woke up.

------------------
"Oi, oi, oi, me got a hurt n here
Oi, oi, oi, me smell a ting is near
Me gonna bosh and me gonna nosh
An da hurt'll dissapear"

2 interesting things to note are these: I always die in my dream,s--well, 90% of the time, I've been shot, axed, hung, but mostly beheaded with a guillitene, and I dont wake up before I die, I'm dead in my dream for quite a bit.

Second, my freakiest dream ever was when I was downloading marathon infinity, and I dreamed about It while I downloaded it (I had a 24K at the time). It was really wierd, it was in real life graphics, and really dark, I had no weapon, and I had to keep killing the damn phfor with my fists, then I jumped into the water to find my pistol, and I woke up.

------------------
--Charlie Fulton

I can control a few of my dreams, but many times they turn out to be very strange.

------------------

I can only control daydreams, and dreams in a semi-concious state. I developed those faculties due to road trips and very bad schooling (no class I had the requirements for was fast enough, except in subjects I hated).

------------------
Error: target is violating the laws of physics
Error: target is locally exceeding c
Error: unable to determine if target exists or not
Error: target cannot be hit