ATTN: Sundered Angel

It's time for another meeting on GR. I'll be on at 1:00AM EST, which is 6:00PM your time. If you don't get this message on time, delete this topic or set up a better time.

------------------
Throughout their history these "unenlightened" beings have continually opposed and fought abuses of power wrought by their own bretheren. We, as the prophets would do well to learn from these Humans.
-Final statement of the Salrilian reformist Sirthis shortly before his execution.

If you miss the deadline by a little, come anyway. Some of us will be on for a while.

------------------
With war there is great amounts of death. Men and women make themselves known, doing dangerous feats in their attempt to become heroes.
Some succeed, some don't...

(This message has been edited by Avatara (edited 11-23-2000).)

Originally posted by Avatara:
**If you miss the deadline by a little, come anyway. Some of us will be on for a while.

Never mind.

------------------
With war there is great amounts of death. Men and women make themselves known, doing dangerous feats in their attempt to become heroes.

My apologies. I had just blitzed through a School Certificate English Exam, and was on the town with my mates, so I didn't get your message.

Would the same time today suit you? I'll be on GR in case.

------------------
Sundered Angel ,
The One and Only
Ares Webboard Moderator, and all-around Nice Guy

Right now would be good!

------------------
"You can get much further with kind words and a loaded gun than you can with kind words alone."
- Al Capone

Originally posted by Sundered Angel:
**My apologies. I had just blitzed through a School Certificate English Exam, and was on the town with my mates, so I didn't get your message.

Would the same time today suit you? I'll be on GR in case.

That's okay. Uh...can you get on much earlier, like ASAP, 'cause 11PM is a little late for some of us to think clearly...or stay on for that matter. We have a decent-sized group on currently.

BTW-come to think of it...

Pulls off a white glove and throws it on the ground

I challenge you to an Ares duel! No auds!

------------------

Whoa, I've been on for 8 hours. Oh well, our offer still stands.

------------------