Sundered Angel

That was a nice chat-although you caught us off guard, so it could have been better. 😉

Maybe you could try that again (or more frequently) at say...5:30 PM EST? Or are you unable to do that...

Of course, that means it won't be as much of a shock to see you more often... 😉

BTW, what happened to Jane? She seems to have disappeared from the buildup.

------------------

Of course I caught you off guard. I always do. 😉

I come on occassionally, but except for my weekends, mostly I'm too late to chat with you American folks. Unless, of course you're up at 11 or so, quite possible since I usually am.

So I'll probably continue to surprise you.

Jane tends to come and go- here for a few weeks, gone a month or two, back for some weeks. Don't worry, there's plenty of stuff to go through which we can do without Jane. The conclusion won't come until Jane returns though, so keep an eye out.

------------------
Sundered Angel ,
The One and Only

Ares Webboard Moderator, and all-around Nice Guy

I'm up until eleven, on Friday and Saturday nights... Can you get on a little after 10AM your time? Or do you have somewhere else you need to be...

------------------

Why'd you just leave GR? Sorry but I'm curious...

------------------

I was trying to log on and it wouldn't let me. Interesting that you saw me appear- I didn't think I'd shown up yet, as no one else had. My internet connection was playing tricks again.

Well, maybe I'll see you later.

------------------
Sundered Angel ,
The One and Only

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO i missed it.

------------------

By the way, Sundered Angel, you wouldn't be interested in a Cytherian online RPG would you?

If you are, I'm on GameRanger for the next 20 minutes, or you can e-mail me at:

mrknudson1@home.com

If not, then I understand. If you don't want to, ignore the rest of this post...

It requires almost no knowledge or experience playing Cythera. Though it would help greatly, you can get by without ever downloading the game. This is thanks in part mainly to me, since I've managed to change the landscape and setting.

Basically, there are only two of the origonal cities left, and only a few main characters from the game (Magpie for example) that should be making their final exit to the black curtain soon. If you want to read about it, it is the topic titled:

Once Again...

Recently, you'll notice it hasn't been very active. This is mainly because most of the story is waiting for the battle to progress slightly more, and the person who can do that isn't able to. I'm just using this as an opening.

Who is in it?

Well, Talos, theKestrel, and I are the main people who have the near-future all planned out. I could send you the e-mail with this if you want. Also, Theo Nean Donly, Rogan, Ferazel_09 are in it.

Two of the other moderators I've managed to get to join, Sargatanus and amazingly Laguna (the only one he said he will be in) have no real big role right now, but as this story wraps up and the aftermath starts they will have huge key-roles as a giant change comes over the island.

I hope you are interested, but I'm not crossing my fingers 'cause you seem to be busy and might not have the time, or be interested. Either way, I just thought I would try my luck...

------------------

Hmmmmmm. Interest is there, yes, though it has been a long, long time since I've played Cythera. I'll think it over.

My life is really full right now, but that should change after this Wednesday. If you drop off the email here (url="http://"mailto:bartons@the.net.nz")mailto:bartons@the.net.nz(/url)bartons@the.net.nz

I didn't know what you meant by the e-mail, so I sent you both a summary of the past, and the letter about the near-future. Keep in mind, this is all a prologue for something nasty in the future. Yes I have revealed what that is in another topic, by accident-I didn't realize it would fit better in this one rather than the one I hinted about it in, but I'm not telling you what it is for some time.

Also, things should be getting much more exciting soon...especially since Sargatanus and Laguna decided to join. 🙂

------------------

Ok, I know you are kind of busy, but could you please reply by Friday, October 10, 2000 5:00 PM EST time? I would like to know an answer soon, and the "underlings" are getting restless.

Also, Part I ended faster than I thought possible, so we are just waiting for your answer (or Friday) before Part II starts. If you do say yes, please eventually get around to posting a description of your character (we won't wait for that, sorry 🙂 ).

Again, I'm not trying to rush you...

------------------

I'd join, but I've never really been into that dark-sword-sorcery stuff. I will read along though.

------------------
Those who make up the rules, do not play the game. We, however, do.
-Imperial Captain Alexi Darvonsal
StarLance

Originally posted by Slug:
**I'd join, but I've never really been into that dark-sword-sorcery stuff. I will read along though.

Its not nearly like that at all. The swords are enchanted, but not to that extent, and as of yet (and for a long time to come) nobody is even close to being a fraction as powerful as Sargatanus. And the one person that is in the very distant future, will not even have a role in the story. His name will just be mentioned.

------------------

Read along if you want. Part I is titled "Once Again..." for a reason not related to the story.

Part II will be something different, but noticeable since it is the only Part II you will see...

------------------

Fine. I'll join, but I won't use any magic or anything. Perhaps I'll be a legion commander from a distant nation that was shattered by the darkness.

Just swords and bows and arrows. No magic for me.
------------------
Those who make up the rules, do not play the game. We, however, do.
-Imperial Captain Alexi Darvonsal
StarLance

(This message has been edited by Slug (edited 11-08-2000).)

What about axes, daggers, boomerangs, spears...? 😉

------------------
"You can get much further with kind words and a loaded gun than you can with kind words alone."
- Al Capone

(This message has been edited by Mag Steelglass (edited 11-08-2000).)

**Fine. I'll join, but I won't use any magic or anything. Perhaps I'll be a legion commander from a distant nation that was shattered by the darkness.

Just swords and bows and arrows. No magic for me.**

You'll fit in okay. The distant nation part is shaky, but of course the invaders are from a distant nation so it'll work.

Please post your character in the "character info" topic. Yes, you need to make a new one, a giant slug (salrillian) in a midieval story doesn't really fit... 😉

------------------

Well, after considerable consideration, I have decided not to join. I'm interested, but I'm afraid I have just too many commitments to handle, both online and in the real world, to take this up. If I did so, I would probably be constantly distracted, and not of much use to the plot.

Sorry. Thank you for the offer, but I have to decline.

------------------
Sundered Angel ,
The One and Only

Originally posted by Sundered Angel:
**Sorry. Thank you for the offer, but I have to decline.

That's okay, I understand perfectly. Honest.

------------------

Well, Sargatanus can take out his DBZ frustrations there....

------------------
Eagles may soar, but weasels don't get sucked into jet engines.
-Alduran Outlaw Rick Blazer
StarLance

**Well, Sargatanus can take out his DBZ frustrations there....

Not really, we do have limits. New spells are welcome, but we are trying to steer more to Cythera like spells, not DBZ ones.

------------------