I have returned!

So, what are the best plugs?
(Forget mine, I'm saving the Nijayas concept for something else. Sorry.)

------------------
Commander-in-Chief of the Nijayias Interstellar Navy.

Hello. 🙂

Uh...StarLance, Terran Wars, and a few others that sound neat are under construction.

For right now, I'd say Iron Fist and (darn, I forgot the name).

------------------

Glad to have you abord!
Flank Commander

Hey, Darrky-o! Great to see you again!

You may not be happy when you see what's happened to Nijayias space in our ongoing role-playing, though.(Assuming you haven't yet.)

------------------
-Traek Cicion of the Taeskor

"Never tell me the odds!"
-Han Solo

"Then we'll do it real quiet-like."
-Han Solo

Ah, it's only an Online RPG.
What, did they get taken over by the Sals, or caught in a massive black hole or something?
My money's on "or something."

------------------
Me: You ******* IDIOTS!! That planet was INHABITED!!!
Them: Ooops
Me: Let's resume this disscussion at the admiralty court near airlock 13.
(immediatly following the first disrupter missle test)

Its actually being controlled by two factions. The Sals and the Phlydians. Correct me if I'm wrong guys...

------------------

Darky - Save The Rogue until you get good at Ares again. It's the most difficult one.

Avatara - You're right. The Salrillians and the Phylydions conquered them, and they're reduced to mostly slaves and refugees.

------------------
"I can ail what cures you."

Not really slaves. They are torn into two protectorate states and have no more soverighnty. The Phylydion-Nijayias War completely toppled the empire and crushed the economy. Almost all of their space is a disaster area, filled with terrorists, pirates, and military clashes.

BTW, good to have you back! These boards have gone sharply downhill since you left.

------------------
Throughout their history these "unenlightened" beings have continually opposed and fought abuses of power wrought by their own bretheren. We, as the prophets would do well to learn from these Humans.
-Final statement of the Salrilian reformist Sirthis shortly before his execution.

Did I mark the signal of rock-bottom? In the end of July, almost no one posted for two/three weeks. (about when I came to Ares) Lately, the boards have been doing nicely...

------------------

Rrrr! Iron Fist 1.0.3 still gets my honest vote for being the hardest one, wot with the Gaitori significantly more intelligent and aggressive.

------------------
Good laws are produced by extremely bad manners.
-Alduran Pirate Captain Macrobius
StarLance

Ouch. To bad for them.
The 3rd scenarios are tough. I just don't have enough ships in 3a (I need to figure out a way to draw them piece by piece), and 3b is one of those power station missions that I really hate.

------------------

Oh, how do you like my new sig?
BTW Cicion, summery of what happend? That must have
been interesting. You didn't kill me or anything did you 😉 ?

------------------

A summery would be... difficult. However, in the Officer's Club there is a topic call "Clarification" which has a decent summery of it. And no, you didn't die. You just sort of disappeared.

So you could come back hint hint

------------------

Already did.
And I have plans...

------------------

Nice signature, my leige. No we didn't kill you, but you could have at least posted a goodbye!

------------------
Good laws are produced by extremely bad manners.
-Alduran Pirate Captain Macrobius
StarLance

Well, I'm sorry about the goodbye thing.
But that would have made my leaving perminant..
BTW, who lead (and helped with) the Nijayas coup?
I have to dedicate my life to their death...

------------------

Well, it was Sargatanus' plan, but Verad orchestrated and executed it. However, Verad's position and role in the story may be changing pretty soon...

BTW, would anyone object if I moved this to the Officer's Club? It seems like it would fit better there.

------------------
Throughout their history these "unenlightened" beings have continually opposed and fought abuses of power wrought by their own bretheren. We, as the prophets would do well to learn from these Humans.
-Final statement of the Salrilian reformist Sirthis shortly before his execution.

No objections to the move.

So, I guess I don't know about your role, so killing Verad and becoming leader of the non-Salrilian-dominated Nijayas are my current goals. The last one seems a little more probable.

I would hope to disable the Absolution , tho. I'm sure my ship is up to it, being from a universe with much better technology. Although I'm sure you would pull it back or something.

But the other important part (to Darkk) is what happened to the royal family. I guess if one of them survived, I'll make a thread about my looking for them. That would be my FIRST priority. I think a few would, if not totally precluded. Pyschic stuff and so forth.

Nobody else is supposed to know about my search.

------------------