Hey, Darkk

Did you read all about the Phylydion Civil War(aka Phylydion-Nijayias War) and/or about my becoming a Taeskor? If not, reply and I'll explain either or both.

------------------
-Traek Cicion of the Taeskor

"Never tell me the odds!"
-Han Solo

"Then we'll do it real quiet-like."
-Han Solo

I read the summery on the war, but couldn't find the other. I'd be nice to know, as I'm planning on doing something to Verad (probably not killing him) and getting in charge of the Phylydian half of Nijayas space.

Put in a good word for me when I see the Octicon, will you ? 😉

------------------
Me: You ******* IDIOTS!! That planet was INHABITED!!!
Them: Ooops
Me: Let's resume this disscussion at the admiralty court near airlock 13.
(immediatly following the first disrupter missle test)

Okay, first and foremost, Taeskor is a Phylydion word, or rather compilation of two words("Tae" and "Sko", meaning "Honor" and a sort of mish-mash of "Competence", "Skill", and "Warriorship"), and is a type of soldier completely unique to the Phylydions. First and foremost, they have no administrative power whatsoever unless the High Octicon specifically grants it to them, which they have in my case. They are, however, nobles, and command much respect. The process for selecting them goes like this: Every year, the High Octicon finds the 100 soldiers most highly skilled in fighting. From these, it takes the smartest, most capable ones. These recruits are taken to Dominus, the capitol world, and to a complex of buildings where they are put through a training program roughly half again as rigorous and vigorous as the training of Sardaukar, except that Taeskors are not trained to be vicious killing machines. They are trained in strategy, tactics, and intelligence operations as well as physical skills.
After this process is complete, the top maybe ten, at most, become Pure Taeskors. I am a Pure Taeskor. These are the definition of "Elite". If, and I mean this seriously and literally, you look up "elite" in the dictionary, Pure Taeskors will be mentioned somewhere in the entry. They have eight times the agility of an average Phylydion, or about fifteen times that of an average Human.(Phylydions, as I have said before, do not have much brute strength.) They have twice the strength of an average Phylydion, making them just about half again as strong as an average Human. Their uniforms are simple, a grey suit and a blue cloak. Generally, they use a dagger as their weapon. This type of dagger is called a KeuTae("Blade of Honor") and is the most finely crafed weapon in Phylydion history. They carry it in a sleeve sheath. Pure Taeskors are used as infiltrators, assassins, and bodyguards.
The recruits who didn't make top become Taeskor Commandos. These troops carry almost as much awe as Pure Taeskors. They are battle soldiers who wear full light body armor and full helmets with built-in targeting systems. They carry Flare Bolt rifles, Flare Bolt pistols, and KeuTaes. A regiment of Taeskor Commandos, by themselves, can take on an entire army of standard Phylydion Imperial troopers with artillery support.

------------------
-Traek Cicion of the Taeskor

"Never tell me the odds!"
-Han Solo

"Then we'll do it real quiet-like."
-Han Solo