How old are you all?

IM 13 and im living a DayDream heh heh heh look at that cloud it looks like an ANGEl that is Watching me is it?

------------------
"But stan, why u so mad u gota unberstaned that i want u as a fan"
Stan(song by EMINEM)
"I think u and your girl friend need each other. And whats all this disch(s###) about us ment to be together"
Stan(EMINEM)
"U no that song where that guy could of saved that other guy but he didn't this is kinda like that u could have saved me Slim any way im coming up to the bridge now, oh(stan stuters) i forgot how am i soposed to send this thing of splash"
Stan(Song by EMINEM)

I wish i could grow a gote on my chin

|_____|

ยจ{}ยจ

------------------
"But stan, why u so mad u gota unberstaned that i want u as a fan"
Stan(song by EMINEM)
"I think u and your girl friend need each other. And whats all this disch(s###) about us ment to be together"
Stan(EMINEM)
"U no that song where that guy could of saved that other guy but he didn't this is kinda like that u could have saved me Slim any way im coming up to the bridge now, oh(stan stuters) i forgot how am i soposed to send this thing of splash"
Stan(Song by EMINEM)

13. I mastered SimCity at 7.

------------------
-Pallas Athene, {M}ilitia pilot and representative to the Obish Consensus

14. Yet I study ancient Greek and Latin at school. There are 4 people in my class.

------------------
I have a plan so ingenius even an idiot could have devised it. On my command, we will line up our ships and fly straight into the enemy death-cannons clogging them with wreckage.

Stop Exploding you cowards!

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO school starts tomorrow for me :frown:

Because of the start of the my frershman year i will no longer be on the web boards ... much. (not like i was on much anyways). Everyone says that their good at something in school. well im not. so school is a real hassle for me. Im not bad at school but not great either

Thank you for your time.

------------------

I hope you all don't mind me moving this, but it really belongs in Idle Banter (Officer's Club).

I am divisable by 5, and soon won't be.

BTW, I start school tommorrow. ๐Ÿ™‚

------------------
Axis Software: Ares Port & Star Trek ReCreation
(url="http://"mailto:Jonathan@Woodburn.cc")mailto:Jonathan@Woodburn.cc(/url)Jonathan@Woodburn.cc

Tomorrow I will be a Sophomore, but I skipped a grade so I'm young for a Sophomore (I have been asked out by soooo many Freshmen girls....)

------------------
I do not suffer from insanity
I enjoy every minute of it

-Cantharan Commodore za'Grom
After the capture of Earth

Originally posted by Slug:
**Tomorrow I will be a Sophomore, but I skipped a grade so I'm young for a Sophomore (I have been asked out by soooo many Freshmen girls....)

Damn. I'm good enough to skip a grade, but they don't allow it in my state so I'm stuck with boring classes I've done in another state....

------------------

Originally posted by Avatara:
**Damn. I'm good enough to skip a grade, but they don't allow it in my state so I'm stuck with boring classes I've done in another state....

You mean there are actually classes that exist in schools that aren't boring?!?

------------------
"I can ail what cures you."

I'm 16, and it sucks, because I can't go to overage gigs and I wish I was 18 but I'm still gonna have to wait another year and a little bit. Also, being in Australia sucks because the only american bands that ever come over here suck (except for GUK, and a few punk bands) and I want to see all the indie-rock bands I like but oh well I guess that's never gonna happen.
And if someone says that playing games is a waste of time well that's true, but totally stupid because everything we do on this planet is just wasting time, so we may as well be having fun while wasting time rather than being at school or something. Which leads me onto the "school is pointless" point. We go to primary school in preparation for high school. We go to high school in preparation for uni (or as you yanks call it, college). We go to uni in preparation for work. We go to work so we can retire and then retirement is just preparation for death. Hmm. Imbroco.

Sheppo
16 and hating it.

More on that preperation:

Every year in school, we do stuff at the next grade level to prepare for that grade. When we get to that grade, instead of doing the stuff we prepared for, we do stuff at the next grade level to prepare for that grade, and so on.

------------------
"I can ail what cures you."

Originally posted by Mag Steelglass:
**More on that preperation:

Every year in school, we do stuff at the next grade level to prepare for that grade. When we get to that grade, instead of doing the stuff we prepared for, we do stuff at the next grade level to prepare for that grade, and so on.

Wow, your school is efficent. We spend three quarters of the school year reviewing the stuff from last year, then we cram in everything we were supposed to learn this year into the remaining quarter of the school year. And it goes on from there...

------------------

I'm a sophmore this year, and I will graduate as a junior because I am HOME SCHOOLED! And if you think that's cool, a certain girl that I know (who I can't get my mind off of but doesn't seem to give a damn about me) is a junior, although she just turned 15 on August 19. That's because she is home schooled also.

------------------
Long Live Apple! Long Live the Mac!
(url="http://"http://www.geocities.com/salrillian")http://www.geocities.com/salrillian(/url)
(url="http://"http://www.geocities.com/evclassic")http://www.geocities.com/evclassic(/url)

Originally posted by Macintosh Man:
**I'm a sophmore this year, and I will graduate as a junior because I am HOME SCHOOLED! And if you think that's cool, a certain girl that I know (who I can't get my mind off of but doesn't seem to give a damn about me) is a junior, although she just turned 15 on August 19. That's because she is home schooled also.

You lucky son of a... ๐Ÿ˜‰

------------------

Nice. In Vegas, every student gets a laptop.

------------------
Give a man a match and he'll be warm for an hour... Set him on fire and he'll be warm for the rest of his life.
-Polaris Confederate Recruitmant Theme
StarLance

im 17 and 7/12

------------------
You shalt not defeat me for I am the Master Mage.

Originally posted by Avatara:
**Wow, your school is efficent. We spend three quarters of the school year reviewing the stuff from last year, then we cram in everything we were supposed to learn this year into the remaining quarter of the school year. And it goes on from there...

Yep, seems familiar, but we just spend all our time talking about what we are going to do next week ๐Ÿ™‚

------------------
I have a plan so ingenius even an idiot could have devised it. On my command, we will line up our ships and fly straight into the enemy death-cannons clogging them with wreckage.

Stop Exploding you cowards!

slug:sophmore in coledge or high school?

btw: my friend is finishing high school in 3 years and is starting coolege as a sophmore, personally i think skipping a grade is stupid.

------------------

(quote)Originally posted by Zeta:
**I am divisable by 5, and soon won't be.

BTW, I start school tommorrow. ๐Ÿ™‚ (I'm also younger than you :frown: )

------------------

(This message has been edited by Avatara (edited 10-02-2000).)