How old are you all?

Just wanted to know the ages of you guys to prove to my parents that teenagers arent the only ones wasting their lives on games.
(some of you are older than 21, right?)

------------------
Long Live Apple! Long Live the Mac!

hehe...

im 14

and we are wasting our times playing games

SO WHAT!?!?! 😄

------------------

Sorry, I'm only 17.9. (Although many on this board think that I'm 12 for some reason )

------------------
Throughout their history these "unenlightened" beings have continually opposed and fought abuses of power wrought by their own bretheren. We, as the prophets would do well to learn from these Humans.
-Final statement of the Salrilian reformist Sirthis shortly before his execution.

You ARE twelve!!!

- Sweet Sixteen me.

------------------
"A person needs change. Without change something within us sleeps and seldom awakens. The sleeper must awaken." -Duke Leto Atreides (Dune)

I am also 14. Playing games is not a waste of time. "The more advanced the mind, the greater the need for play." (I saw that on some PBS show) Playing is a way of preparing the brain for an adult future. For example, lion cubs chacing after each other develops coordination, muscles, and technique. Playing stimulates the brain so it will grow, i believe in the same way as brain teasers do. So playing games is not a complete waste of time, but I do not know how Ares will help stimulate my brain. But it sure is fun!

------------------
Now we can all rejoice because Hera is here!

Originally posted by Admiral Devo:
**You ARE twelve!!!

lol. I'd like to see a twelve-year-old grow a gotee like mine. (although I was able to grow a mustache then )

------------------
Throughout their history these "unenlightened" beings have continually opposed and fought abuses of power wrought by their own bretheren. We, as the prophets would do well to learn from these Humans.
-Final statement of the Salrilian reformist Sirthis shortly before his execution.

I am 12 😄

Awww man! I hate goates! I think they're ugly if you're young, I'm 15.

Oh, and planet Phill is 53. WHen he posted his picture, someone said "LOL, you're not THAT old Phill!!!" If I were him, I'd be hurt.

------------------
"...Cotton Mouse... to say that the plug is royally messed up is an understatement. I'm taking a look at it with Plug Checker, and some of these errors I have just never seen before..."-Obormot, debugger

ERA for EV:
www.geocities.com/rhysmctharin/erahome.html

(still in alpha stages)

I'm 13.

------------------

You know, this might receive a more varied response if you posted it on, say, "Just Chat". There's a greater age range there.

------------------
Sundered Angel ,
The One and Only

Ares Webboard Moderator, and all-around Nice Guy

I'm 14.

------------------
"I can ail what cures you."

14, and I knew what a flopply disk was when I was 3.

------------------
"Go Galatic!"

Power Rangers: Lost Galaxy

"Cardcaptors of the Clow, expect the unexpected
now"

Cardcaptors Theme Song

14 and u got a power rangers quote...
and a card captors quote

hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm....

------------------

Originally posted by Macintosh Man:
**Just wanted to know the ages of you guys to prove to my parents that teenagers arent the only ones wasting their lives on games.
(some of you are older than 21, right?)

right. Planet Phil and a few other people. Andrew Welch, Matt Burch, and David Dunham of course.

------------------
"Let the smoke out"-Jack

I want a doughnut. A doughnut as doughnutty as a doughnut made of flour, water, one large egg, sugar, a pinch of yeast, cinnamon to taste, and jam or jelly filling, depending on preference. Its not a doughnut as something in any way metaphorical. Just a doughnut.

I think the big question is, how old will you be when you stop playing ares?

And how old is that Angel guy anyway....?

------------------
"A person needs change. Without change something within us sleeps and seldom awakens. The sleeper must awaken." -Duke Leto Atreides (Dune)

Well, Devo, that depends on when you start...

------------------
Long Live Apple! Long Live the Mac!

16 and then some. 90% cheese, 6% water, 4% Chemical X.

------------------
"I like ice cream without chunky bits in it... they get stuck in my tubes." — Bungie's Soul

The age of Sundered Angel is irrelevant, only his power to drain souls is...

------------------
"He may be a nut, but he makes DAMN good plugs - Era is hotter than yo mamma!!" - The Necromicon, Beta tester

"...Cotton Mouse... to say that the plug is royally messed up is an understatement. I'm taking a look at it with Plug Checker, and some of these errors I have just never seen before..."-Obormot, debugger

ERA for EV:
www.geocities.com/rhysmctharin/erahome.html

(still in alpha stages)

I'd tell him to suck Bill gates' soul dry. But billy boy doesn't have a soul, a fatal error occured whilst he was upgrading his fdisk dos partion from Fat to someother wintel crap.

------------------
"Eagles may soar, but weasels don't get sucked into jet engines"

(This message has been edited by Admiral Devo (edited 08-11-2000).)