Why aren't all of u in clans?

Im sorry Slug if i annoyed u and im sorry every one else if u exept then please say so i like having to know that im not hated 🙂
And also why are all of u not in calns if u would like to join ECA then u can just ask and play me and maybe i want u to be in goodegg porgrammers ma and my next dorr naboar are in it! and we created it!

------------------
ITS HERE ARES WEBBOARD ONE HOTLINE(for more detales go to the topic called its here and read it)!
(if this Sarilian Carriers a-rocken dont come a-knoking)
(1-2-3-the devels after me-4-5-6-hes always throwing sticks-7-8-9-he misses every time)
(Devels Shack)
E |/| I || E |/

Octoberfrost?
u live near me i live in a suberbe of chicago!

------------------
ITS HERE ARES WEBBOARD ONE HOTLINE(for more detales go to the topic called its here and read it)!
(1-2-3-the devels after me-4-5-6-hes always throwing sticks-7-8-9-he misses every time)
(Devels Shack)
E |/| I || E |/

No thanks. I don't see why I should be in a clan. Offer me money, and I'll join. That doesn't go for goodegg programming. I want to coordinate my plugs alone, getting help when I need it. I might help people on their plugs when I get mine done. Unless I get more plans before I'm done. Also, you don't annoy me. It's funny to watch you, not annoying. You also post up a storm, and are helping the boards in their reincarnation.

------------------
"I can ail what cures you."

Whats reincarnation?

------------------
(Devels Shack)
E |/| I || E |/

I like u to Mageminem trys to hug magmag rezisesteminem forces the hug**eminems acking like ken kinif!

------------------
(Devels Shack)
E |/| I || E |/

Ugh....clans (shudder)

------------------
I have a plan so ingenius even an idiot could have devised it. On my command, we will line up our ships and fly straight into the enemy death-cannons clogging them with wreckage.

Stop Exploding you cowards!

Reincarnation is coming back from the dead.

------------------
"I can ail what cures you."

Bwa ha ha ha ha haaaaaa......

------------------
I do not suffer from insanity
I enjoy every minute of it

-Cantharan Commodore za'Grom
After the capture of Earth

Originally posted by Mag Steelglass:
**Reincarnation is coming back from the dead.

Not something I like thinking about, ever since I played Parasite eve 2..

------------------
I have a plan so ingenius even an idiot could have devised it. On my command, we will line up our ships and fly straight into the enemy death-cannons clogging them with wreckage.

HAH! That's nothing compared to Myth. Now that was as scary as hell when your dead warriors turn into zombies which just pop out of the ground.

------------------

Originally posted by Slug:
**HAH! That's nothing compared to Myth. Now that was as scary as hell when your dead warriors turn into zombies which just pop out of the ground.

Myth scary?....pah........Try Silent Hill......nightmares guaranteed.

------------------

Cool (Translation: Night Hill scares me. I think I just peed my pants.)

------------------