AIM

Do any of you folks (Sundered Angel in particular) have AOL Instant Messanger? if so, what is your screen name? (Three guesses as to what mine is :rolleyes: )

------------------
Throughout their history these "unenlightened" beings have continually opposed and fought abuses of power wrought by their own bretheren. We, as the prophets would do well to learn from these Humans.
-Final statement of the Salrilian reformist Sirthis shortly before his execution.

no never never never. i am anti AOL-everything

------------------

I have AIM but I haven't started an accont(netscape is owned by AOL)

------------------
ITS HERE ARES WEBBOARD ONE HOTLINE(for more detales go to the topic called its here and read it)!
(if this Sarilian Carriers a-rocken dont come a-knoking)
(1-2-3-the devels after me-4-5-6-hes always throwing sticks-7-8-9-he misses every time)
(Devels Shack)
E |/| I || E |/

Originally posted by Pyro:
**no never never never. i am anti AOL-everything

One more week and I can be rid of that wretched piece of bloatware...

------------------
I have a plan so ingenius even an idiot could have devised it. On my command, we will line up our ships and fly straight into the enemy death-cannons clogging them with wreckage.

Stop Exploding you cowards!

Afraid not Sargatanus. I don't use any AOL software, primarily because I'm not in America. 🙂

I also don't have ICQ (yet), in case you were wondering. Sorry!

------------------
Sundered Angel ,
The One and Only

Ares Webboard Moderator, and all-around Nice Guy

ICQ is owned by AOL now, is it not? Been that way for a while, actually. Anyway, I don't have AIM.

Originally posted by Sundered Angel:
**Afraid not Sargatanus. I don't use any AOL software, primarily because I'm not in America.

Well, a copy of it comes with Netscape Communicator, which I believe can be downloaded worldwide...

------------------
Throughout their history these "unenlightened" beings have continually opposed and fought abuses of power wrought by their own bretheren. We, as the prophets would do well to learn from these Humans.
-Final statement of the Salrilian reformist Sirthis shortly before his execution.

Just say no to AOL!

🙂 Sorry, I shouldn't be making fun of those anti-drug commercials 🙂

------------------
I do not suffer from insanity
I enjoy every minute of it

-Cantharan Commodore za'Grom
After the capture of Earth

Sundered Angel I cant beleave it u live in NewZealand wow what contenant is New Z in anyway oceaana?

------------------
ITS HERE ARES WEBBOARD ONE HOTLINE(for more detales go to the topic called its here and read it)!
(1-2-3-the devels after me-4-5-6-hes always throwing sticks-7-8-9-he misses every time)
(Devels Shack)
E |/| I || E |/

It's right next to Australia.

Eminem, New Zealand is an island or a chain of islands, I'm not sure which. Look on a map near Australia. You'll see it.

------------------
"I can ail what cures you."

A volcanic island.

------------------

I just got an AIM accont my name is:
sarilian
cool
Whats yours?

------------------
(Devels Shack)
E |/| I || E |/

Geography Lesson: New Zealand is two islands, north and south. It's just off the east coast of Australia, and is part of the Australasian continent. It has about 3.5 million people, steadily growing, is a representative democracy, and has the highest number of internet connections per capita in the world.

Oh, and Slug- just because we have the volcano that caused the biggest eruption in known history, doesn't make it volcanic. 😉

------------------
Sundered Angel ,
The One and Only

Ares Webboard Moderator, and all-around Nice Guy

I'm afraid you're wrong, Sundered. The biggest eruption in known history was what caused the yellostone plains to collapse into a semi-volcanic valley.

------------------

I'm affraid he's got you on that on, SA. Unless of course, you were talking about recorded history...

------------------

Oops, I misspelled 'Yellowstone'

------------------

Originally posted by Slug:
**Oops, I misspelled 'Yellowstone'

That's what the edit button is for. 😉

I'm too dignified for that. Do you know how sloppy that looks when you edit your posts?

(This message has been edited by Slug (edited 08-30-2000).)