Lets talk SAL

I can beat any one in the following(I am the Sals in all of them):
Sal Vs. Sal
Sal Vs. Cantharan
Sal Vs. Ishiman
Sal Vs. Gaitoi
SO IF ANYONE THINKS THEY CAN BEAT ME THEN SAY SO!

------------------
Ťcoming soon Ares Webboard for Hot lineť
(if this Sarilian Carriers a-rocken dont come a-knoking)
(1-2-3-the devels after me-4-5-6-hes always throwing sticks-7-8-9-he misses every time)
(Devels Shack)
E |/| I || E |/

I've beaten the Sals using the Gaitori. (Of course, the guy I was up against was such a moron I could have used the Grolk to beat him if he was using the Auds.)

------------------
Throughout their history these "unenlightened" beings have continually opposed and fought abuses of power wrought by their own bretheren. We, as the prophets would do well to learn from these Humans.
-Final statement of the Salrilian reformist Sirthis shortly before his execution.

It's been a long, long time since anyone beat me at Ares. Then again, it's been a long time since I've played it online too. So it balances out.

------------------
Sundered Angel ,
The One and Only

Ares Webboard Moderator, and all-around Nice Guy

I like a Gal thats good with the sal(not that your a girl)

------------------
Ťcoming soon Ares Webboard for Hot lineť
(if this Sarilian Carriers a-rocken dont come a-knoking)
(1-2-3-the devels after me-4-5-6-hes always throwing sticks-7-8-9-he misses every time)
(Devels Shack)
E |/| I || E |/

Hoo boy! You can beat people with Sals! I salute you great, awesome, incredibly amazing ares player!

Give me a break! ANYBODY (well, almost anybody) can beat other people who are using inferior races, and even the same race. For me, I almost always play gaitori, except for when I meet another good player, or if I'm up against auds (the only time I can see when Gaitori could beat the auds is if the auds only built carriers and the gaitori only builds gunships).

I rarely lose as gaitori. Big, big, big, big emphasis on rarely. If you need something to brag about (like I do), beat auds in a game where the other player is decent, with you being gaitori. If that happens, I will salute you.

------------------
"I can ail what cures you."

Salute me man! I played a game against Vegeta (an oldie who's so old he farts dust) Gaitori vs. Audemedon. Green asteroids are your best friends in those games 🙂

But I haven't played a single multiplayer game since I got banned from Gameranger. :frown:

------------------
I do not suffer from insanity
I enjoy every minute of it

-Cantharan Commodore za'Grom
After the capture of Earth

I know about Vegeta being old, Slug. You forget that I was around when you were new...

------------------

As was I. And I've beaten Vegeta on more than one occasion.

------------------
Throughout their history these "unenlightened" beings have continually opposed and fought abuses of power wrought by their own bretheren. We, as the prophets would do well to learn from these Humans.
-Final statement of the Salrilian reformist Sirthis shortly before his execution.

Thats ok, GR is **** anyway, I don't use it for anything.

------------------
"Those taught from a book may be read like a book"

Era for EV: (url="http://"http://www.geocities.com/rhysmctharin/erahome.html")www.geocities.com/rhysmctharin/erahome.html(/url)

I'd hardly call 2 months 'old', Mag.

------------------
I do not suffer from insanity
I enjoy every minute of it

-Cantharan Commodore za'Grom
After the capture of Earth

I was also on the old Ares Central board. 😉

------------------

Were you there when it was still the old DiscBoard?

I've never heard of that. No I wasn't there. I remember when I was new that I always followed the links from AresCentral.com, which was my home page.

------------------