Content reserection

I discovered that the old board still lives!
People can bring its content over here wit the miracle of cut-and-paste.
Everybody post their fave topic to this post!

Vegeta posted 11-26-99 06:23 PM
After much research, our scientists have been able to discover the key elements to Ares. Here are their findings:

Gaitorium (Ga)- a chalky substance. Easily combustable. Is repelled by hot water. Undergoes state changes when placed under pressure.

Obion (O)- a blue gas. Invisible to human eyes, yet our machines are able to detect its pressence. Small amounts can break down Gaitorium quickly.

Ishimanium (I)- solid at room temperature. Similar to Cantharanium, except it is visible in all states. Lethal in high concentrations.

Cantharanium (Ca)- similar to ishimanium, except it is invisible in states of panic and in reaction.

Bazidanium (Ba)- stable substance. Unable to react with any other element, even when placed under pressure.

Salrilian (S)- liquid. Able to permeate through any substance. Cannot be seen before it reacts.

Audemedon (Au)- Capable of breaking down all subtances within 10 seconds. Corrosive. Do not go within a 5 lightyear radius of it.

Human (H)- Capable of repelling most smaller elements, while slowly breaking down larger ones.

These elements undergo interesting reactions when placed together. Audemedon seems to break down every other element. Gaitorium is rarely seen in
its complete form. Salrilian seems to be able to permeate through all other elements. Ishimanium seems to form stable bonds with Bazidanium,Obion,
and Human; while Cantharanium seems to form stable bonds with Salrilian and Audemedons. Gaitorium seems to change bonds frequently. Not much is
known about Audemedon, as any substance is vaporized when coming near it.

------------------
-Vegeta

IP: 207.30.223.111
Peter Shepherdson
posted 11-26-99 06:54 PM

LOL LOL LOL
hehehe
hahaha!

That was good!

General Sheppo

IP: 203.9.148.12
GarmBelIblis
posted 11-26-99 08:03 PM

Vegeta, I think you have a little too much time on your hands .

GarmBelIblis <axis.n3.net>

IP: 165.236.196.21
Walter
posted 11-28-99 10:37 PM

I would say more then a little...

-Walter-

IP: 209.236.135.87
Pat the Great
posted 11-29-99 12:37 AM

And I'd say this should go on the Axis. Hey Pax, see if you can stick this one on there. 🙂

------------------
-Pat the Great
<Axis.n3.net>

IP: 209.179.253.220
GlitchDrw
posted 11-29-99 12:10 PM

Hey, Vegeta: You're missing some very important elements...

Eleejeetium: Very rare, small amounts can destroy almost any other element if used wisely. Is inert with elements other than Cruiseren.

Heavy Destroyeron: Very powerful when mixed with all elements. Most potent with Ishimanium or Audemedon.

Cruiseren: Disentegrates when combined with Humanium or Gatorium. Breaks down Gaitorium when mixed with Ishimanium. VERY potent with Audemedon.

Gateshipite: Theoretically, can be combined with Cantharium and Ishimanium. Scientists have only been able to get it to react with Cantharium.
Renders other elements inert for a small amount of time.

Grammaticuson: Pink in appearance. Created all other elements. Only reacts with iBooks.

GlitchDrw

IP: 205.162.218.200
Admiral Darkk
posted 11-29-99 06:18 PM

Here are some more elements -
Fullerenium (Fe) - Produced when Heavy Destroyeron mixed with Ishimanium breaks down other elements. Can Break down almost anything.

Heraium (Hr) - Can drasticly change the properties of any element it comes into contact with. Has only been observed for breif periods of time.

T-Boltium (Tb)- Can readily break down Heavy Destroyeron.

Andrewon (Ad) - Reacts with Registerium and Webbordum.

Registerium (Rg) - Costs $15 US per mol (actual unit). Nesisary to detect and/or use Cantharanium, Bazidanium, Salrilium, Audemedium, Humanium,
Eleejeetium, and Gateshipite. Interacts very favorably with Andrewon.

Webbordum (Wb) - Consists of rapidly changing particles known as "Posts".
Lethal in high concentrations. Reacts instantly to the presence of Andrewon, which can modify its very structure.

Gamerangerium (Gr) - All elements mixed in it immediatly begin breaking each other down.

------------------
We will trade and collect your skulls. It is better than you deserve.

(This message has been edited by Admiral Darkk (edited 11-29-99).)

(This message has been edited by Admiral Darkk (edited 12-01-99).)

IP: 165.247.158.195
RaptorNoJoe
posted 11-29-99 08:18 PM

Gee, we'll have to add these to the Periodic Table of Those With Very Creative Minds, now won't we? (PTTWVCM for short)

My hat's off to you, my...odd...web-board companions.

Let me add one:

Ambrosium (Am)- the medium in which all these elements originated and exist. Fueled by Registerium. Very cool.

-- The Raptor

IP: 63.225.166.241
AirPlane
posted 11-30-99 12:55 AM

Macintoshonium: the originator of all substances except ambrosium, registerium, and andrewon.

Photokineticbeamon: volitale substance prone to slightly breaking down the composition of objects mixed with it.

Areson: Necessary for the interaction of all elements.

Vegetaon: Time-comsumption device.

Transportonium: Affects chemical makeup of planetarium.

Planetarium: Round solid, only reactive to Transportonium.

------------------
I am AirPlane. Long live the Mac!

IP: 12.73.120.111
AirPlane
posted 11-30-99 11:59 PM

This post rocks!

------------------
I am AirPlane. Long live the Mac!

IP: 12.73.98.233
firebird
posted 12-02-99 02:29 PM

You know, I created an Ares periodic table (of ships, not "elements" though) for a science project last year.

Mike Lee (Firebird)

IP: 209.174.0.224
RaptorNoJoe
posted 12-02-99 04:10 PM

Heh, heh. Cool. I've always wanted to use something from EV or Ares in a school project! Lucky bird.

-- The Raptor

------------------
Commander-in-Chief of the Nijayias Interstellar Navy.

Just how, pray tell, do you get to the old web board? Is it just hanging out there in space, or is there a direct link to it somewhere?

------------------
Commander Cicion, commander of Audemedon 6th fleet

"Never tell me the odds!"
-Han Solo

In space, Commander, in space.

------------------
I come, I go; You'll never know...

-Admiral Dennis
(url="http://"mailto:admiraldennis@mac.com")mailto:admiraldennis@mac.com(/url)admiraldennis@mac.com

I can't believe it! It's alive! ALIVE! BWAHAHAHA!

------------------
In the next world war,
In a jack-knifed Juggernaut,
I am born again.

Great job, Darky!

------------------

Mag! I need you to email me at FA_Darkk@hotmail.com if you want to stay a beta tester.

------------------
Commander-in-Chief of the Nijayias Interstellar Navy.