The Blue Mushroom Pub

Originally posted by Rawzer:
**Well, Rawzer has just saved 200 gold. I think.

A few minutes later the monster's food and drink order comes:
3 barrels of beer
20 chickens
3 cows
1 cyclops eye

Rawzer realizes that he's gonna lose lots more than 200 GP on this guy and reopens the reward for its death.
I watch this and laugh, just getting over the Lavunith powder 😉

Me

------------------
Who is John Galt?
"I've never heard maniacal laughter from a robot before. It's good to have brought something new and wonderful into the world"-(url="http://"http://freefall.purrsia.com/")Freefall(/url)

SuperNova came back from another brief/easy training battle with a horde of sea giants, saw that the 200GP reward was renewed and then transformed into true SuperNova, giving him enough power to slay the evil fiend.
Attacking with a Heavy Fusion Beam <second generation ultimate move> SuperNova deals damage levels that are off the scale, almost destroying the monster. A quick million punches drop it's HP even further down, almost to the level of a guardian. Before the creature could react, SuperNova slices it in half and throws it's remains into the sun. Before leaving to collect the 1,000,000,000GP reward from the mysterious guild that summoned the beast, SuperNova takes the local 200GP reward off of his bar tab.

------------------
Yet another meaningless post

Originally posted by Nadir I:
**As Nadir I black out he thinks he sees a penguin saying "Great, now I have to mop up this Lavunith powder."

pp glares at Nadir and begins to mop up the place, but doesn't get very far when he passes out from the smell of the powder.

------------------
"I love deadlines, I love the 'whooshing' sound they make as they go by." - Douglas Adams.

After returning from the lands far south of Garendall with only a large fraction of his reward, SuperNova complains violently about the unwillingness of the mindless guild's treasury department. He buys the entire pub in a fit of rage and has it moved to an uncharted island. The cost of taking a boat to or from an uncharted island is very high and therefore all of the still unconscious patrons will be trapped there until the teleporter shrine technicians finish installing the teleportation system.

------------------

Originally posted by MickyBIs:
**1 cyclops eye

Actually, he asked for three of those. Oh, and SuperNova, thanks for cleaning up after you finished.

------------------
Social correctness has traditionally had nothing whatever to do with reason, logic, or physics.
-Douglas Adams, Salmon of Doubt
The Aftermath will soon be upon you. Be warned.

pp wakes up and moves the pub back to where it belongs with super-penguin strength... Or at least he tries and is crushed by the weight.

------------------
"I love deadlines, I love the 'whooshing' sound they make as they go by." - Douglas Adams.

The installation of the new gambling facilities is ahead of schedule, but the total cost is too expensive. SuperNova had to sell the pub back to Rawzer for half of the original cost to cover the out-of-pocket expenses.

------------------

pp gets up from where he fainted to see that the bar is gone! He has been left stranded on the island!

------------------

Suona walks in, puts her heldan hat on, and says: "Can I order a refreshing drinks over here? has to be at least 90 stamina, 'cause I've just seen some nasty creatures". Then she drops down because the smell took the last of her strength

Originally posted by Suona:
Suona walks in, puts her heldan hat on, and says: "Can I order a refreshing drinks over here? has to be at least 90 stamina, 'cause I've just seen some nasty creatures". Then she drops down because the smell took the last of her strength

pp kicks Suona to wake him up and gives him that drink he ordered. Getting tired of the stupid gas, he cleans the bar and makes it smell lemoney fresh,

------------------

Wow, I'm glad I hired you! Good job! (Sorry, no raise.)

Rawzer goes off on a fundraising adventure. Can you say "Cyclops Coast?"

------------------
Social correctness has traditionally had nothing whatever to do with reason, logic, or physics.

Originally posted by Rawzer:
**Rawzer goes off on a fundraising adventure. Can you say "Cyclops Coast?"

That remark causes everyone in the bar to yell "Cyclops Coast!!!" over and over, proving that the patrons are buying enough alcohol.

------------------

Originally posted by SuperNova:
**That remark causes everyone in the bar to yell "Cyclops Coast!!!" over and over, proving that the patrons are buying enough alcohol.

But still not enough for pp. He lowers the price for drinks and soon everyone has enough (cash) for, "Just One More." 😉

Edit: Fwungah.
------------------

(This message has been edited by phantompenguin (edited 02-27-2003).)

Rawzer kills several dozen Cyclopes and Trolls. Then he goes off to kill Minotaurs, but tries as hard as possible to avoid the Sea Giant.

------------------

pp sits back in the bar as more and more orders for drinks come rolling in. Soon pp can't carry all the drinks at once and has to scurry around the pub carrying and delivering them.

------------------

Rawzer's head is neatly chopped off by a sea giant's blade. Potions, quick!

------------------

pp is suddenly summoned by the gods onto the field where Rawzer lies.
"What the hell? What am I doing he-... um, Rawzer? Where's your head?" pp says, confused.
"Potions, quick!"
"I don't happen to have any on me..." There is a flash in the sky and a large sack filled with bubble wrap and potions. "Oh, erm, lucky me..." pp is getting tense. Without Rawzer, pp doesn't get paid, but how the heck is he supposed to fix a severed head with potions? In a nervous state of pandemonium, pp dumps all the potions on to Rawzer's head and...

------------------

...the potions immediately attract a swarm of Ookwasps. Rawzer is eaten in seconds. Wow, that sucks. But look! A man, way off in the distance seems to be running toward phantompenguin. It's Rawzer!

"So, that's where my clone went. Ouch..."

------------------

Back at the Pub...
I wake from my Lavunith induced slumber to see no penguin or Rawzer. I decide that I might as well hire myself, go behind the bar and start taking thirsty patrons orders. A moment later, the lotto machine blows up from the cocktail it ordered...wait a sec....
I shrug and award myself 200GP 🙂

Me

------------------
Who is John Galt?
"I've never heard maniacal laughter from a robot before. It's good to have brought something new and wonderful into the world"-(url="http://"http://freefall.purrsia.com/")Freefall(/url)

pp uses a large can of bug spray to get rid of the Ookwasps before returning to the bar.

------------------