The Blue Mushroom Pub

Rawzer tames a wild termite and rides it back to the bar. He waits a bit before entering, but when he arrives he announces, "Who's up for Termite Burgers?!"

------------------
Social correctness has traditionally had nothing whatever to do with reason, logic, or physics.
-Douglas Adams, Salmon of Doubt
The Aftermath will soon be upon you. Be warned.

Seeing Rawzer back with the termite, I fire up the grill ...."Hey get away from there penguin!!!!" Phew he's ok!
Anyway the grills all set, and I'm ready to relinquish my taken over job. "It's all yours Rawz"

Me

------------------
Who is John Galt?
"I've never heard maniacal laughter from a robot before. It's good to have brought something new and wonderful into the world"-(url="http://"http://freefall.purrsia.com/")Freefall(/url)

Originally posted by MickyBIs:
Anyway the grills all set, and I'm ready to relinquish my taken over job. "It's all yours Rawz"

Ahem. I noticed you only said Rawz. There are other people who work at this bar too, y'know!

Anyways, pp lifts the termite and tosses it onto the grill, along with some tasty, delicous, hot, mouth-watering Ookwasps he salvaged before returning to the Pub.

------------------
"I love deadlines, I love the 'whooshing' sound they make as they go by." - Douglas Adams.

Suona is very hungry and starts eating a tail-piece of the termite "...mjumjumjum.. tail.. mjum ... is the best..." She (suona won't let pp call her a he again 😉 ) gets some cheese from her pocket "... just some cheese with it finishes it of ... mjum..." "Anyone else some cheese? I keep on getting it from those animals outside" Souna lifts a very full bag of cheese on the table next to the grill.

(This message has been edited by Suona (edited 03-05-2003).)

Axe comes in to the pub, a rope of grapes over her shoulder. She sets her axe against an empty chair and piles the grapes on the table next to Suona's -- now there's a table covered with cheese next to a table covered with grapes. Axe sits down and says to Suona, "Trade ya some grapes for some of that cheese? I dunno why, but those zombies over in the swamps always have grapes."

------------------
Yelled at the almost-dead monsters:
Hey! Come back here with my experience points!

pp shakes Suona's hand. "Hurrah, look everyone, he registered!" I'm so evil. Sneaky look and stuff pp steals both the grapes and cheese and starts selling the stuff. 100% of the profits go to yours truly, of course.

------------------
"I love deadlines, I love the 'whooshing' sound they make as they go by." - Douglas Adams.

Suona gets all shaky from shaking hands with pp... "whhoohaa, this termite is salt, pp please let go of my hand and bring me some more of that nice juice :)". Suona then picks a grape. "hmmm.. nice..". "Anyone else got some foodstuff that will go with the cheese and the grapes? We can make a nice american barbecue"

------------------

I thought I stole the grapes and the cheese... Oh, well. pp gets some ale out of the back of the pub for refreshments.

------------------

Axe grabs a cheese from the Penguin's pile and says, "Let me look... apples, dried apples, rye bread...." She then reaches into another bag and pulls out a bright yellow, oddly bumpy container. "Egg case. Keeps those quail eggs from getting smashed in your pack and oozing all over everything. Hmmm.... scrambled eggs with cheese on rye sounds like not a bad sandwich... gotta save those mushrooms for later... not enough types of fruit for a fruit salad. Too bad."

------------------

KJK (full of wounds and scratches) enters to pub.
"I need some healing stuff.Quick!!"
Then KJK eats some cheese.
"Those Sea giants,cyclops and azaraths almost kill me!!!"
KJK eats some grapes.
"I have only 1 stamina(out of 100) left, and I spend all of my potions"
KJK drops down because he is too tired...

Hey don´t steal my gold when I "sleep"!

------------------
KJK
Karel Johannes Kaurila

(This message has been edited by KJK (edited 03-07-2003).)

KJK wakes up and goes out "now for some training".
he meets some sea giants.
"Hello sea giants!!Sorry but I have to kill you. :frown:
KJK transforms to KJK dragon and kills some sea giants with his "KJK beam".
Then he used "No mercy" that kills 546 sea giants(this attack has pretty long range).
And then he used "KJK blast" that kills some hundreds of sea giants.
"Hey where are you gone? I just started!!!Well its time to get back anyway".
He takes all money and items from sea giants and transforms tohis true form.
"Time to go back.Bye sea giants!!!"
------------------
K J K
-------------------------------
Karel Johannes Kaurila

Axe looks at the Penguin. "I'll have what he's having."

------------------

Is there anyone that wants buy my superior weapons(only for dragons)?
They are pretty cheap(something 1000 GP each).
I have:
"Dragon claws" 750 GP (dmg 500-1500)
"Dragon teeth" (shoots fireballs) 1300 GP(750-1750)
"Ultimate claws"2500 GP (dmg 1000-3000)
This book teaches how to transform dragon:
"Book of Dragon form " 50 000 GP(pretty expensive) spell costs 100 Magic duration: 30 minutes.

Edit: Hey I can put these to my "Great spell shop plugin"!!!
------------------
K J K
Karel Johannes Kaurila

Originally posted by Axe:
**Axe looks at the Penguin. "I'll have what he's having."

I´m only joking.I have only 1/2 of it (I´m early in the game).

You can´t have my KJK spells!!!!!
I´m invented them!!!!
------------------
K J K
Karel Johannes Kaurila

Edit: I went insane! Woohoo!

------------------

(This message has been edited by phantompenguin (edited 03-07-2003).)

(This message has been edited by phantompenguin (edited 04-24-2003).)

I listen to pp's sermon and start nodding...nodd...in..g ...off... to zzzzzzz
A moment later I realize that I'm not in Dernath anymore(or wherever the pub is right now), and there's this house falling near me...? A few moments later(at the wnd of his speech) I wake up screaming "The house is falling! Look out!!", causing a mad rush to leave the premises...oops :redface:

Me

------------------
Who is John Galt?
"I've never heard maniacal laughter from a robot before. It's good to have brought something new and wonderful into the world"-(url="http://"http://freefall.purrsia.com/")Freefall(/url)

Axe looks at the sermonizer, shakes her head, picks up her stuff, and leaves. "Sheesh."

------------------

Then KJK wakes up."That sea giant and dragon´s weapon shop thing is just a dream. :frown: Can I have some drink? I have 3755 GP now(if somebody steals it he/she is in trouble :mad: )."
"No alcohol to my drink please!!!!

------------------
K J K
Karel Johannes Kaurila

(This message has been edited by KJK (edited 03-08-2003).)

pps cooled down, but wonders where the heck Rawzer is. He realizes that without Rawzer there's no bartender which means... pp gets bored of thinking about Rawzer, halfways through his thought, and steals some wine from the back.

Edit: Thought*

------------------

(This message has been edited by phantompenguin (edited 03-09-2003).)

Hey what non-alcohol drinks you have????

------------------
K J K
Karel Johannes Kaurila