The Blue Mushroom Pub

SlaVitiCkus describes to raistlin that it was made partially with magic, but was not spawned by it completely, hands raistlin some hard liquor to get him to stop nit-picking, and goes back to the wheat fields.

------------------
Going to war without France is like going deer hunting without your accordian.
"You're dumb." -Rawzer to whitedevil and whitedevil2

KDC nods at SlaVitiCkus' assessment of the walrus' creation, apologizes to Raistlin for her retarded spelling phases, and falls asleep on a table.

------------------
I'm not trying to strangle you... this is just an extremely violent neck massage.

SlaVitiCkus is sitting calmly when suddenly he turns reddish. His head starts to spin in a 360 degree angle. It is soon apparent that he is posessed. He spawns a tail, horns, and one of those cool little pointy weapons satan has, and starts to attack the town of Dernath. An excersist(sp.) is called in, and takes the devil out of him quick.

Soon it is discovered why this has happened. SlaVitiCkus looks at his post count, which reads "666"

------------------

Raistlin gets good and drunk on the hard liquor handed to him by SlaVitiCkus and summons hundreds of cats, who sit on his table and stare at everyone with huge yellow eyes...

------------------
All hail Hikari, Golden Goddess of Light!

KDC wakes up and engages several cats in arm wrestling and staring contest matches. She wins 20gp.

------------------
I'm not trying to strangle you... this is just an extremely violent neck massage.

SlaVitiCkus takes one of the cats to the back room. A lot of struggling is heard. Soon he comes out with a burger, but no cat.

You decide 😉

------------------

Nearly everyone in the bar is wondering what happened to the cat when a man climbed through one of the windows (there's no door, remember). Everyone stared at him.

"I came here to clear up my name. I will fix what I have done."

"What's this?" Rawser replied. "You haven't even been here before! Unless you've been stealing stuff through the window...". Rawser was cut short however, because suddenly, a loud rumbling noise is heard. Many people look at the lotto machine, expecting it to be shooting out money. But the lotto machine was motionless. Rawser realized that the sound was coming outside. A split second later, the wall seemed to have exploded. And skidding in through the hole came a futuristic ship that could only have been an Escape Pod. It skidded across the bar and landed into the time teleporter.

The mysterious man began, "I had a firefight with some pirates on my way to Tau Ceti V. I got into my escape pod just as my Thunderforge began to explode. I tried landing on a planet and then I seemed to have crashed through the bar. Then I landed into that blasted thing you have in the doorway. The next moment, I was before a Queen. She asked if I would run to Fantrima and Berglum and get help to save Gidolan Keep. I complied and she gave me a blue dragon tooth. So I left the palace. I figured that before saving Gidolan Keep, I should get my name cleared here first."

Rawser replied, "Pay for the repairs or you'll end up like him". He pointed at phantompenguin who was moping the floors.

"So how much is it?" He asked. " 200,00 credits? 500,000 credits? 1 million credits? My name is Thunderforge (just like my ship) and if you give me a shuttle, I can earn more money by running cargo missions for United Shipping."
------------------
Clones are people two.
If UPS and Fed-Ex merged, would they be Fed-Up?
A man who's out to save Gidolan Keep, flies an Auroran ship, and hacks into computers to keep the bricks from falling past the line of destiny? Yep, that's me!

(This message has been edited by Thunderforge (edited 06-03-2003).)

Lets see, the current credit-gold exchange rate is....1 gold piece is equal to 1,000,000,000,000,000,000 credits...in other words, your credits are no good here.

SlaVitiCkus points out that EVN is high tech and futuristic, whilst PoG is ancient and mythical, so do not confuse the patrons with technology, we enjoy our drunken bliss.

With that, SlaVitiCkus walks over to the escape pod, salvages what gold it was made of, and orders drinks all around with it.

------------------

Thunderforge yells at Slav for saying that his credits are useless. He then calms down, saying that Slav is right. It isn't Thunderforge's fault that the planet that his escape pod happend to land on had never even put a probe in space. And rembering that his Escape Pod went through the time teleporter (which, apparently, Slav went through to get the gold which Thunderforge mined from NGC- 6432), Thunderforge realized that he couldn't leave. After a few moments, he realized that the Blue Mushroom Pub was similar to a spaceport bar. And after talking with a few patrons, he realized that there were even more brawls and duels. So he decided that he would like staying in the low-tech world.

"I'll take a room for the night," Thunderforge requested.

------------------
Clones are people two.
A man who's out to save Gidolan Keep, flies an Auroran ship, and hacks into computers to keep the bricks from falling past the line of destiny? Yep, that's me!

(This message has been edited by Thunderforge (edited 06-04-2003).)

Good luck getting that room. It took me over 24 hours to get a drink once! Rawzer really needs to keep this bar in better management...

------------------

Slav, you're never gonna let Rawzer forget that, are you?

------------------
All hail Hikari, Golden Goddess of Light!

Originally posted by Raistlin Majere:
**Slav, you're never gonna let Rawzer forget that, are you?

Payback from my days as a slave...

SlaVitiCkus has memories of the daily whippings and the constant work, and shudders

------------------

Slav, did you take all of my gold I mined out of my Escape Pod? It occured to me that if you did, then I wouldn't have enough to...

Thunderforge runs through the wall that his Escape Pod made earlier. He runs back to Gidolan Keep (dodging Sea Monsters) and runs to the entrance of the palace where is Escape Pod is...

------------------
Clones are people two.

(This message has been edited by Thunderforge (edited 06-05-2003).)

No, but escape pods are made from part gold..I have no real use for it though, I press "(" and I have a thousand more, though I am in rehab for excessive cheating.

SlaVitiCkus attempts to press (, but an electric current goes through his finger.

------------------

Thunderforge realizes that Slav did not touch any of the gold that he mined from NGC-6432. But just as he's about to grab the gold and run back to the pub to pay Rawser, he realizes that an electric current is keeping him from grabbing it. So he runs back to the pub to grab one of the dueling spoons that he saw, so that he can push the gold back. So he walks into the bar and realizes that Slav is trying to press something in the air. After a few minutes of inquiring, he realizes that he's trying to get more gold by pressing the ( key. He's using the plugin Gold. So, Thunderforge gets the plugin (somehow) and trys to use it. But he can't. Then Thunderforge begins spilling out a confession:

"I'm unregistered. I can only use one plugin (my other is Trinity). I can't pay off my debts to Rawser, I can't save Gidolan Keep (much less go to Gwyden Camp), and I can only go to Fantrima, Dernath, and (somehow) Gidolan Keep. I want to register, but my parents are paranoid and won't let me. But I can't ask them again. They now live in Gwyden Camp and can't go there! Is there anybody that can go there and convince my parents to let me register (tell them that I must save Gidolan Keep)? I will give you tons of gold as a reward (after I use the Gold plugin) and I will teach you the Auroran martial arts (giving you the rank of Super Knight and +5 dexterity, vitality, and strength). So is there anyone who will do this for me?"

------------------
Clones are people two.

(This message has been edited by Thunderforge (edited 06-05-2003).)

Hey thunderforges parents, let him register! Everything sent to ambrosia is kept confidential, and his money goes to a good cause!

EDIT--I have loads of Ambrosia games registered, and I havent gotten a single junk mail ever! Not from anyone.
------------------

(This message has been edited by SlaVitiCkus (edited 06-05-2003).)

Thank you Slav. I couldn't convince them since they lived in Gwyden Camp. Thank you a ton.

OOC: Now it's time to try in real life. And what does OOC stand for?

------------------
Clones are people two.

Originally posted by Thunderforge:
**Thank you Slav. I couldn't convince them since they lived in Gwyden Camp. Thank you a ton.

OOC: Now it's time to try in real life. And what does OOC stand for?

No problem, you really need to play some of the full versions, man...so sad that you cant.

OOC: I have no clue what it means, you are the one who used it.

------------------

Originally posted by SlaVitiCkus:
**OOC: I have no clue what it means, you are the one who used it.

No I'm not. MickeyBls wrote on the first page: OOC:I love the way this has half turned into a plug making discussion...

I figured that it meant aside from the topic. So I used it in my last post. I became curious as to what it stood for.

------------------
Clones are people two.

Originally posted by Thunderforge:
**"I'm unregistered. I can only use one plugin (my other is Trinity). I can't pay off my debts to Rawser, I can't save Gidolan Keep (much less go to Gwyden Camp), and I can only go to Fantrima, Dernath, and (somehow) Gidolan Keep.

You got to Gidolan Keep without being registered? How did you do that?