Status Log

I know you all haven't heard from me from a while, but that's because I've been hard at work with school, and friends, and my little side project here. As I told another user on the forums, I will create a status log as soon as I make a significant addition. Well I have. I've added some ships (still conceptualizing some others), I've replaced all, or at least most, of the crappy evc placeholder planet graphics with all new ones, and I've finally finished my first landing pic. I'll include more as soon as I draw them :D.

Attached File(s)

• Attached File pic2.jpg (66.13K)
    Number of downloads: 31

Awesome. The tower looks like an Auroran arcology with a flying saucer sitting on top. Though, when standing next to the landing pad with a shuttle(?) on it, you can tell it's nowhere near the size of an arcology. Nicely done! I take it this image is for a sparsely populated planet?

QUOTE (DarthKev @ Nov 1 2010, 07:31 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Awesome. The tower looks like an Auroran arcology with a flying saucer sitting on top. Though, when standing next to the landing pad with a shuttle(?) on it, you can tell it's nowhere near the size of an arcology. Nicely done! I take it this image is for a sparsely populated planet?

Yep, that's the shuttle alright. The picture itself was meant to be the landing graphic for mars, which is sparsely populated of course 😉 . As for the structure, it's more of an air control tower.