Is SFA still in progress?

What happened to Uncle Twitchy?

Poll: SFA: Vaporware? (12 member(s) have cast votes)
Do you think SFA has gone the way of the dodo?
Yes
(4 votes [22.22%])
Percentage of vote: 22.22%
No
(7 votes [38.89%])
Percentage of vote: 38.89%
I hope not.
(7 votes [38.89%])
Percentage of vote: 38.89%

I've been playing the alpha for Starfleet Adventures for a while now. It's 2280, and I'm the Captain of the USS Challenger , a Constitution Refit. But I noticed when I went to download it that the most recent update was in January '09.

Is anybody still working on SFA? Because I'm really enjoying it when I need a break from EVN:UGF.

This post has been edited by StarSword : 04 April 2010 - 09:48 AM

I think uncle twitchy stopped working on it however I am under the impression that pace's team took over. That 's the last i heard

I can tell you right now SFA is still in production. Three people are working on it at the moment: our very own JacaByte as well as two members of the Arpia Boards, Kronos and astor. Other than that, I have no details on what's been finished and what's left to be finished, but I can tell you work is being done.

That said, I really can't wait for it!

Yeah, I found the web board for it. Peter Craddock of ARPIA fame is hosting SFA on his site.

Here's the link:
SFA Boards

Why the oversized text? :huh:

Oh, if I may enter a small detail (otherwise known as showing off) you mentioned, StarSword, that you are now a Captain in the year 2280. I'm just wondering if you know how long it took you to get that far. You see, I'm trying to see if I've had a surprisingly fast rise through the ranks in SFA.

I made Commander in just over three years game-time.

QUOTE (darthkev @ Apr 5 2010, 08:44 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Why the oversized text? :huh:

Oh, if I may enter a small detail (otherwise known as showing off) you mentioned, StarSword, that you are now a Captain in the year 2280. I'm just wondering if you know how long it took you to get that far. You see, I'm trying to see if I've had a surprisingly fast rise through the ranks in SFA.

I made Commander in just over three years game-time.

The oversized text was to call attention to the link to the other boards.

Nice job. Took me forever to make Commander. (May have been partly because I spent a good deal of time exploring on my own, but it could also be that my copy of the alpha is buggy.)