Free Stuff!

Limitations and Restrictions may apply... (inquire within)

Since I am going to be doing some portfolio work during this semester at school... I figured it may be of some benefit for you would-be developers who may be in need of some 3D work.

(please read in callous epic voice):
I am Kwanza... a 3D modeler extraordinaire and you are in luck! If there is anyone out there who may require a few ships or outfits or something... post here or send me a PM. Let me know what you're working on and I'll see if I can help.

Fine Print:
All I require is the ability to work at my pace... but my quality is generally pretty high... 😉 I may pick and choose... but who knows if anyone is even interested. Given that circumstance, I will just make whatever the hell I want... 😛

P.S.
Don't ask to see my portfolio. Just trust me. ;D

PEACE YO!

There are a couple of people I know who are looking for some help elsewhere on the boards, I'm sure they'll hit you up pretty soon if they haven't already.

I could use help getting some ships. I need an asteroid miner and 3D sets of graphics for ships made by Atinoda Shipyards and Maskirovka Shipyards from EVC as I've 'imported' those two design groups into my TC. However, the ships I have for them are flat like the ships in EVC and I'd like better-looking ones. I also have a graphic for the Asteroid miner, but if you can make something better, that'd be great. PM me if you're interested.

The Firefly TC could really use some serious modelling help. We've been dying for some improved graphics. I've made some progress with Blender, but if you have the experience and the know-how, it would be very, very helpful. Talk to Lindley on the recruiting page.

Firefly TC page

My team is looking for some new graphics for our Wraith expansion plug - a few ships and particularly landing graphics.

Check out our thread, we'd love your help:

http://www.ambrosiasw.com/forums/index.php...=126767&hl=