EV Noir

That would be cool. and did you notice that that was your 5555th post?

Posted Image

Hamster :wub:

Update: I just got a full week of time I was able to dedicate to writing and coding additional content into Noir; sitting in a cabin watching snow fall outside, in front of a toasty pot-bellied stove. Excellent conditions for writing!

We have re-vamped our production workflow into a much more direct approach at putting content directly into resource form, and then editing it, instead of keeping it organized merely on our forum. This should move our release timetable much closer than anticipated, especially now that I can see just how much meat is already in the TC.

We do still need help, though. Now that it's 2009, I can say that Noir has been in production for 4 years, and many of our senior project contributors have become unavailable. poofy and myself have been very active recently in content production, and we would love some new blood in the Noir team.

We are in need of writers, weapon and ship balance designers, and especially graphical artists. Noir will be making heavy use of non-conventional graphic media, so even if you're not adept at 3D modeling of ships and weapons, I encourage you to tell us what you can create, and we'll see if we can make use of your talent. I'm looking at 2D art, flash animation, and photoshoppers here.

Thanks!

Posted Image

Yeah.