Evn Plug Developer Needs Help With Graphics

reply to e-mail if you can help

DarthKev here. For those of you who play EVO, you may know about my plug for the game. You may also then know of my current work in progress, Star Wars: A New Jedi Order for EVN. So far, work is progressing well, but I've run into a problem; I need a set of graphics for the X-Wing, B-Wing, and Imperial Landing craft that allow the wings to fold. If you can make these graphics for me please e-mail me the graphics once you've completed them with your name included so that I may add it to the credits. The graphics must be in PICT format, with both a sprite set and a mask set.

@darthkev, on Jul 25 2008, 09:28 PM, said in Evn Plug Developer Needs Help With Graphics:

DarthKev here. For those of you who play EVO, you may know about my plug for the game. You may also then know of my current work in progress, Star Wars: A New Jedi Order for EVN. So far, work is progressing well, but I've run into a problem; I need a set of graphics for the X-Wing, B-Wing, and Imperial Landing craft that allow the wings to fold. If you can make these graphics for me please e-mail me the graphics once you've completed them with your name included so that I may add it to the credits. The graphics must be in PICT format, with both a sprite set and a mask set.

Welcome to the ASW Boards, DarthKev! Enjoy your stay and may you be blessed by the light of Lathander!

I'd like to compliment you on your good English skills, which is really helpful on these boards. I've also downloaded you plug-in, and it's pretty well done.

Graphical artists have a tendency to be snatched immediately after they propose that they are available for work, seeing as artists are hard to come across. If you'd like to see who may be available, a thread like this one is fine, or you can run by the Un-employment thread, though that hasn't been updated for a while.

You may also want to try the "Just Graphics" section of the boards. There are a lot of talented artists over there!