Are there any good tcs for stock nova?

Posted tcs must have good storylines.

I've got to admit, I'm getting bored of vanilla nova, so could people post links to download sites of final (no beta please) tcs with a few good, lengthy story lines? Please?
EDIT: Is that too much to ask?

This post has been edited by oryhara : 24 June 2008 - 07:39 PM

Seeing as how you're basically asking for another scenario equal to Nova in terms of well, everything, yeah, that's probably a whole hell of a lot to ask for from people who do this sort of stuff for fun. There are (good) TCs, yeah, but there are none in the same "hey let's play a novel" vein as Nova.

Yet.

Try clicking this.

CTC has the best storylines of any released TC that I know of. There hypothetically could be reason for there to be a possible rumor that storylines might have the possibility of maybe being in progress for the Acheron universe.

I find that a bit interesting, considering I didn't put much emphasis on Colosseum's story. If I had put story as a higher priority, it would have been much better. However, I chose to focus on gameplay instead.

hey, My TC isn't on there. can I just add it,or do I need to contact someone and get them, to?

Yoda you can add it yourself, its a wiki.

sweet.

@joshtigerheart, on Jun 24 2008, 10:30 PM, said in Are there any good tcs for stock nova?:

Try clicking this.

The only one of those I have any faith in is KFL, and that's only because rik is a cool dude who already has a substantial amount of work done. Well, SFA will be finished someday as well, maybe even sooner than KFL. Pheonix has always been a dark horse, as well. But that's about all I can say.

Try the Teacup TC. It's really challenging, but still fun.

@joshtigerheart, on Jun 25 2008, 10:43 AM, said in Are there any good tcs for stock nova?:

I find that a bit interesting, considering I didn't put much emphasis on Colosseum's story. If I had put story as a higher priority, it would have been much better. However, I chose to focus on gameplay instead.

Of the released TCs that I know of, you're the only one who put any emphasis on story. Polycon had a bit of a story, but it was minimal.

Reply to all; I love love LOVE Acheron and would love to write a storyline for it. I have not checked the other mentioned tcs, but I will if there is at least one advanced storyline in the ones I check...... If anyone put effort into storline, I would love to download and then possibly advocate for them. Tell me if anyone knows of any....

EDIT-Since Joshtigerheart said he didn't put much effort into the Colosseum storyline, I'm going to believe him. Same about polycon. Crusader...... please tell me if you would wish my help..... I certainly have time as I'm out of middle school until september.
Edit has been fixed to IMPROVED EDIT

This post has been edited by oryhara : 25 June 2008 - 07:08 PM

@crusader-alpha, on Jun 25 2008, 03:11 PM, said in Are there any good tcs for stock nova?:

Of the released TCs that I know of, you're the only one who put any emphasis on story. Polycon had a bit of a story, but it was minimal.

I see. Point taken.

@oryhara, on Jun 25 2008, 05:22 PM, said in Are there any good tcs for stock nova?:

EDIT-Since Joshtigerheart said he didn't put much effort into Colosseum, I'm going to believe him. Same about polycon. Crusader...... please tell me if you would wish my help..... I certainly have time as I'm out of middle school until september.

What? Didn't put much effort? HECK NO!

He probably meant into the storyline.

@archon, on Jun 25 2008, 08:01 PM, said in Are there any good tcs for stock nova?:

He probably meant into the storyline.

That's what I meant...............I know you worked your %@@ off making it, but I'm looking for a super advanced storyline. I merely meant that you didn't put quite as much effort into storyline as into making excellent combat missions and scenes and areas...... Just excellent combat in general. I will edit previous post.

This post has been edited by oryhara : 26 June 2008 - 07:36 AM

There's still no indication that I put little effort in the story. I certainly put quite a bit into it, but it wasn't the priority.

Honestly, you're not helping yourself. :mad:

Seems like you just made an enemy of one of the most important people on this board. Bad move, Oryhara. Best be careful, before he uses his influence to rain down the force of the false spam alert on you.

@0101181920, on Jun 26 2008, 03:26 AM, said in Are there any good tcs for stock nova?:

Seems like you just made an enemy of one of the most important people on this board. Bad move, Oryhara. Best be careful, before he uses his influence to rain down the force of the false spam alert on you.

I did not intend to....... 😞 I downloaded and loved Colosseum, but the storyline mission is way too hard for me. Guess my 12 year old piloting skills are finally coming to haunt me...............................

Edit- PLEASE don't kill me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This post has been edited by oryhara : 26 June 2008 - 07:33 AM

@joshtigerheart, on Jun 25 2008, 07:52 PM, said in Are there any good tcs for stock nova?:

What? Didn't put much effort? HECK NO!