MissionComputer 4.0a8 now available

No, -1 is fine (if you cancel at the resource selector it won't change anything) but anything else marks the resource dirty as soon as I click edit.

@guy, on Jul 3 2008, 03:44 PM, said in MissionComputer 4.0a8 now available:

No, -1 is fine (if you cancel at the resource selector it won't change anything) but anything else marks the resource dirty as soon as I click edit.

Okay, fixed-thanks. Technically, the resources were changed, but were changed to the exact same values as they had before. 🙂

For some reason, it's refusing to let me make a snd resource. Any idea what's up?

I just checked, and it doesn't let me either. Hmm...

@0101181920, on Jul 6 2008, 02:16 AM, said in MissionComputer 4.0a8 now available:

For some reason, it's refusing to let me make a snd resource. Any idea what's up?

Yes. What's up is that MissionComputer can't make snd resources. 🙂

OK, got one from out of left field fer ya!

Using Rezilla, I've managed to get cloaking devices to drain 15 units of shields and/or energy per second. I'm assuming that this is because in the hex, the shield/energy drain flags are cumulative. As it is, you have to select 1, 2, 4, or 8 in MC, so you may want to update that to make it possible to use combinations of those values.

And I did go ahead and test out the 15 unit/second drain; it drained a Myrmidon's shields in 35 seconds, while 8 per second took 35 seconds to drain 51%.

@archon, on Jul 7 2008, 12:33 AM, said in MissionComputer 4.0a8 now available:

Using Rezilla, I've managed to get cloaking devices to drain 15 units of shields and/or energy per second. I'm assuming that this is because in the hex, the shield/energy drain flags are cumulative. As it is, you have to select 1, 2, 4, or 8 in MC, so you may want to update that to make it possible to use combinations of those values.

Fixed, thanks.

@david-arthur, on Jul 6 2008, 06:57 AM, said in MissionComputer 4.0a8 now available:

Yes. What's up is that MissionComputer can't make snd resources. 🙂

Okay, that's a legitimate reason.