[ANN]Colosseum Total Conversion 1.0 Release

I've meant to try a rear-weapons-only craft for a while now, I just never got around to it.

Genius!

Alright! I'm glad to hear of the release. Downloading now.

Grats, Josh! The completion of any plug, let alone this one, is a tremendous achievement, and knowing your level of perfection you deserve all the praise you can get for it. My computer is currently away from the internet until a broken router gets replaced, but I may have to get creative with certain file transfers.

So, issue noticed more or less immediately: I created a female pilot (because hey, why not) and was greeted by paragraphs freely interspersing "he" and "she".

Also, "blue team" ships are red and "red team" ships are blue, at least on Windows. Confusion!

This post has been edited by Sheer_falacy : 22 May 2008 - 12:40 AM

Congrats on finishing Josh!
Looks really great.

Thanks everyone, and glad to see it's being enjoyed.

For that red/blue swap, that's odd. I just checked the govt resources and they all have the correct ship paint...

Didn't I point that out to you during beta, Josh?

http://z4.invisionfree.com/Colosseum_TC_Be...t&p=2338437

(That link won't work unless you're a CTC beta-tester, by the way.)

I believe that bug was fixed, but we didn't check the "I" key QuickBrief dialogs for blue/red mistakes after those were changed to tell you which team to blow up.

Edit: Check the STRs for Blue/Red team ships. They might be accidentally reversed.

This post has been edited by LNSU : 22 May 2008 - 09:17 PM

I once fought a Blue team by the name "Red Steel"

I thought that was intentional. It's better this way?

shrugs I don't know what to think about the Red vs. Blue bug. I think it's confusing at times, but at the same time it could be considered a joke. Of sorts.

Just think: "Slots available on the red team? So I'll shoot at red ships then!" and vice-versa.

Slots for my missiles....

Congratulations on finishing your TC, Josh! Although I have yet to play it, it's quite an accomplishment indeed.

And thanks for giving me a few more reasons to return to EVN. 😉