Mentor

Hello,

For those of you who don't know, I have years and years of programming experince for the EV/O platform. I consider myself to be a good all rounder with a variety of skills, the only thing I lack is the ability to make graphics. Recently I've been tempted to get back into programming, but since EVO plugs have become obselete I don't see much point in it.

I've recently bought a copy of EVN and downloaded the port, tools etc. Thing is, because I haven't done programming for a while, and becuase the nova engine is quite different and complex compared to EVO, I'm finding it hard to get back into it.

So what I'm looking for is a mentor, or guide- someone with experience and knowledge of both EVO and EVN platforms that can help me start up. I would only need that person to answer questions, etc, not do actual work with me.

If anyone here would mind, please let me know so that I can add yout o my buddy's list and pm you with questions. I also don't mind returning the favour by doing programming/beta testing on your own projects.

Cheers

Gav

I could give it a shot 🙂

You'd be the guy to do any mentoring around in these parts, Guy. 😉

thanks Guy, I will pm you

of course, there is always room for another... ?

😛

I can answer general questions. I'm really not an expert, but I'm comfortable with most all of the Nova stuff, and I did play around a lot with EVO plugs back before EVN. And I do need another beta tester for Acheron.