Straight from the Add-ons Page

Quote of the Day

ULTRA-CHEATISH OUTFITS - 45 kb
These 3 plugs (3 because they were made a different times) let you get 4 outfits. Plug 1: Adv. Defense Kit: lets you get Basic Defense kit, which gives you ULTRA-CHEATISH amounts of shields and armor. Plug 2: Cargo thing: lets you get Cargo thing. it looks like a bucket. it gives you 200 tons of cargo (cuz mission computer didn't have a mass expansion option) and more gun/turret space. Plug 3: Master Chiefs: lets you get Master Chief to help you borad ships. you can also get a bonus outfit i made whilst insane. you dont have to read (or sing) the description. all are free, weigh nothing, and you can get up to 999 of each. otherwise they wouldn't be ULTRA-CHEATISH. More plugs are in testing and are coming soon. plug by Sponge Tom.

Wow. Just wow. I don't know what else to say. Wow.

I hate to say it, but whatever happened to clever cheats?

Hence why I do my damnedest NEVER to read any cheat description. Kind of a lowest-common-denominator factor.

Basically, it's a 'Tour-De-Force' type plugin.

Hey Archon: Can I plug my modified Shuttle at this time?

its too bad we don't have more control over the addons page to limit the non-creative cheats. Oh well, then their would be complaints about discrimiation against publishing some plugs.

Well, there's no blame in making such outfits, but I have to wonder why on earth he thinks this ought to be uploaded onto the Add-ons page. And I don't see how this extremely sophisticated cheat suite benefits from being split into several plugs...

I've seen the creator occasionally post within B&B. I wonder why he doesn't come here more often.

DP

This post has been edited by Verb : 19 January 2008 - 07:49 PM

Mission computer doesn't let you create mass expansions?

That's painful to read. cringe

It does, the oh-so-skilled-author just didn't know how. (Just in case anybody is wondering, you make it require negative mass. Not exactly rocket science. But then, neither is the plug itself.)

I assume (and hope) verb was being ironic. Because "cringe" described exactly how I felt when I read the no mass expansion thing 🙂

I was being absolutely serious. Wait, no ...the other thing. 😛

Heh...