is one of these out there somewhere? (help)

okay, i'm making a plug-in, and what i need is a Rebel Carrier.

i want it to be the same basic model as a Fed Carrier, but with green instead of blue. (i can configure the stats and such myself with evnew, but i've no photoshop software or experience).

is there one of these out there on the plugin page? has someone done this already that i've not seen yet?

A converted Fed Carrier doesn't sound "Rebel" to me.

The Rebel Carrier I've always envisioned is a Polaris Cambrian that's had most of the Cargo Converted to Weapons and Fighter Bay space. And with 3500 tons to work with, the Rebels could be quite deadly with those big behemoths.

All that'd be needed would be Rebel T-Head Bays to use on the Carriers, and the Rebels would stir up hell in the Federation. πŸ˜‰

Well, they used converted Fed Destroyers...

@joshtigerheart, on Jan 8 2008, 01:03 PM, said in is one of these out there somewhere? (help):

Well, they used converted Fed Destroyers...

That may be, but they aren't that good, are they? πŸ˜›

Just make a 'paint' outfit and add it to your Rebel Carrier's starting outfits.

It can also be done using a program that decodes RLEs (basically, the ship's animation) and then modifying the sprite using Photoshop. I'm not going to volunteer anybody for this job, but somebody may be willing to help you. This gives a slightly nicer-looking result.

i'll try that paint thing before we go into anything more complex πŸ™‚

thanks guys!

I have two jpgs of a Rebel green Fed Carrier and its mask lying around. Mind you they have some slightly lighter green on them as well and no Rebel symbol on the either. If you want I can change them to PNG and send them to you. You will however need to EnrlΓ« them yourself.

@archon, on Jan 8 2008, 05:41 PM, said in is one of these out there somewhere? (help):

It can also be done using a program that decodes RLEs (basically, the ship's animation) and then modifying the sprite using Photoshop. I'm not going to volunteer anybody for this job, but somebody may be willing to help you. This gives a slightly nicer-looking result.

It'd be pretty easy to change the color from blue to green, but isn't there a Federation logo on it? That'd be pretty hard to take of consistently.