What have I missed

its been a while

I've been away and without internet access since the beginning of november, so can someone fill me in? It seems I've missed a lot. Thanks.

Well the SGN team have released a teaser and I think guy has put a new version of rEVisited into beta also anathema chapter 2 is nearly done. erm.. that's all I can think of for now.

This post has been edited by egroeg5 : 21 November 2007 - 02:26 PM

Yeah. I helped betatest Anathema Chapter II. It was very fun. I even got to put myself in as a pers!

there was an anathema chapter one?

@lnsu, on Nov 21 2007, 08:11 PM, said in What have I missed:

there was an anathema chapter one?

Yes but it was called anathema teaser, and from what I've seen of the beta it's all in chapter 2 anyway.

200th post!!!! woooooooooooooooooooooooooo

This post has been edited by egroeg5 : 21 November 2007 - 03:20 PM

Ashen Galaxy is still in beta because all of my testers are busy with Real Life™.

EV Firefly is on the brink of completing the central storyline of Part 1. There will still be various tasks requiring attention before we start talking beta or looking too hard at Part 2, but this will still be a major milestone.

I know I've said that before, but in this case we're at the climax, which is the hard part. All that's really left is the denouement.

Plus editing, additional work on side strings and mini strings, some galaxy rearrangement, a bit of additional graphics tweaking, balancing......

But we're making progress.

Oh. And we moved the ending of Part 1 forward a bit to better suit the way the story was developing. So part of what was planned for Part 1 will end up shoved into Part 2. But I think it's probably better that way in any case.

I have restarted Apophis. I had to stop for a month or 2 because my computer ran out of memory. However, I have a new computer now, so I can start working again. (YAY!)

If you don't know what That is, I will be posting a topic later, a sort of half story reminder, half progress update. I will explain everything then.

Anyway. Welcome Back.