Need Beta-Testers

I need your help to perform a little pre-test of some things I worked on the last weeks.

It's a small new plug-in which will be included in a future release of the PlugPack and it also contains a few fixes and balances a bunch of outfits for testing as well.

You need to have the PlugPack V17 installed (it's important that you don't use other plugs).

You can see this as an option to test the current release of the PP as well and give me feedback on your experiences.
-> The more you test, the better this package will be ^^

If you're interested please write down your email address (you need to get mails with 1 MB of attachements), what OS you're using and whats your experience level is (knowledge of the PP/EV Nova/other testing).

Since only a few testers are needed I definitely want at least one report of each beta-tester.

As soon as the testers have been choosen they will get a mail including the plug-in and some more details on it.

I might be able to help you. I'll keep you posted.

Nova version: 1.1.10

Skill: Have used PlugPack before, am familiar with the features.
I am an excellent player of EV Nova. I prefer a mixture of close and long-range fighting, and even have a method for winning the Thurokiir mission with standard weapons.
I have tested Nebula, Ashen Galaxy, Heart and Sol, and NeoPlanets.

@geek, on Sep 25 2007, 04:40 PM, said in Need Beta-Testers:

I have tested Nebula

And I can vouch for his thoroughness.

Nice Geek, thanks in advance. It seems that you're my only tester so far ^^

But I'll wait another 2-3 days until we start this little test. Maybe someone else joines us.

This post has been edited by Terek E`Ban : 28 September 2007 - 02:00 AM

I guess I can do it.

As much as I'd like to help, Terek (technically, I already did :p), College life makes this nigh impossible for me. Sorry... 😞

I can't wait to see the end results, though. Hopefully not as buggy as it was. 🆒

I'd help, just don't expect immediate results. I'm sort of busy.

Email: acorn013@gmail.com
Skill: Not too bad, have completed Fed and Vellos storylines, know plugpack 17, have tested a bunch of my own plugs (none are released yet).

I suppose I can. It all depends on how much stuff the writers for a TC I am working on (Darkstar) throw at me. They could flood me for the next few weeks, or I could have nothing to code.
andrew (one) moscoe (two) (three)
(one) = .
(two) = @
(three) = gmail.com
That was done to avoid spambots.

@0101181920, on Oct 6 2007, 05:13 AM, said in Need Beta-Testers:

I'd help, just don't expect immediate results. I'm sort of busy.

Email: acorn013@gmail.com
Skill: Not too bad, have completed Fed and Vellos storylines, know plugpack 17, have tested a bunch of my own plugs (none are released yet).

Hm, in this case many many thanks for your offer but I currently need fast results.

@lnsu, on Oct 6 2007, 05:14 PM, said in Need Beta-Testers:

I suppose I can. It all depends on how much stuff the writers for a TC I am working on (Darkstar) throw at me. They could flood me for the next few weeks, or I could have nothing to code.
andrew (one) moscoe (two) (three)
(one) = .
(two) = @
(three) = gmail.com
That was done to avoid spambots.

Well, I'll PM you ^^

This post has been edited by Terek E`Ban : 11 October 2007 - 11:10 AM