Landing Pictures for Spacelane

Looking for help

I have gone without landing pictures for Spacelane for a significant amount of time, but as I get nearer and nearer to being ready to release a teaser (it won't be ready Thursday like I had thought, but it will be ready soon,) it is becoming a conspicuously absent element. So, now I'm looking for those brave souls who are willing and able to produce good to very good landing picts.

What is required? Not a lot, just two space station picts and four to six planet picts. I will provide the details to any people who are interested.

Why am I asking for help from the community? Well, I could use rendered images as landing picts but they would be dead ugly. I mean, just, no. That's why.

What will you get in return? Well, credit in the readme and about desc obviously, and a pers as well.

So how about it? Anyone interested being remembered forever for helping out with the graphics for the epic total coversion, Spacelane: Mercenaries?

Hows this look?

A cloudy world of mostly water.

Attached File landscape.jpg (37.85K)
Number of downloads: 43

--BP

Wow. That looks sorta like Satori in EVC, reversed, and made more realistic. However, it's amazing.

jaw drops through all five floors below me

jaw drops through all five floors below me

My sentimate exactly 😉 That looks really nice. I'd be very glad of your help.

Also, I've decided to do the spacestation graphics myself. Just to let you all know 😉

Hey BluePlanet, I could use some planet/landing picts.... BECAUSE THAT'S AWESOME.

This post has been edited by zapp : 19 September 2007 - 08:40 PM

BluePlanet is on the team! (such as it is, being pretty much him and me :rolleyes:)

And here is an example of one of his images ingame (It's stellar , of course). Don't expect me to post more-I hope to surprise at least some of you.

This post has been edited by Shlimazel : 20 September 2007 - 04:13 PM

Cool. What's the font you've got there? Is it one found on both Mac and Windows?

Wow, a post from a veteran of the community!

That's one of the Serpentis fonts available here. I love babylon five...

@shlimazel, on Sep 20 2007, 04:47 PM, said in Landing Pictures for Spacelane:

BluePlanet is on the team! (such as it is, being pretty much him and me :rolleyes:)

And here is an example of one of his images ingame (It's stellar , of course). Don't expect me to post more-I hope to surprise at least some of you.

Attachment Picture_2.jpg

Somebody help me find my jaw. I dropped it and accidentally kicked it when I tried to pick it up and it bounced off the couch and went under...

Heh. That's exactly my opinion.

Hey! Now I have a devopment team! Cool! THERE'LL BE MORE THAN 2 PEOPLE IN THE CREDITS FOR THIS BABY! HAHAHAHA!

@shlimazel, on Sep 20 2007, 07:03 PM, said in Landing Pictures for Spacelane:

Heh. That's exactly my opinion.

Hey! Now I have a devopment team! Cool! THERE'LL BE MORE THAN 2 PEOPLE IN THE CREDITS FOR THIS BABY! HAHAHAHA!

MORE THAN TWO PEOPLE?!?! Amazing!

@shlimazel, on Sep 21 2007, 10:01 AM, said in Landing Pictures for Spacelane:

Wow, a post from a veteran of the community!

That's one of the Serpentis fonts available here. I love babylon five...

Ah, nice. Just make sure you include the font file with your TC (licence permitting, otherwise tell where to get it).
How do you pronounce "Raire"?

Either Rare-ee or just Rare.

Ah, nice.

Thanks! Have you taken a look at my main development thread yet? I'll be introducing something nifty and unique to Spacelane today!

How do you pronounce "Raire"?

zapp has it! Raire is pronounced Rare.

MORE THAN TWO PEOPLE?!?! Amazing!

I KNOW! IT'S FABUOLESS! (wow, that is most definately spelled wrong.....!)

FabuoLESS than a lot of other credits. 😄

I'd like to draw your attention to my main dev thread; I just added something cool. Thank you. Drive safely.