Has anyone ever seen/heard of/worked on a BSG plugin?

BSG=Battlestar Galactica

Just wondering, anyone ever heard of, thought about, or made a plugin/tc about Battlestar Galactica?

@--kaoz--, on May 28 2007, 02:54 PM, said in Has anyone ever seen/heard of/worked on a BSG plugin?:

Just wondering, anyone ever heard of, thought about, or made a plugin/tc about Battlestar Galactica?

I'm sure it has been mentioned or thought of. With no actual full TC having ever been completed, however, I think people are less worried about coming up with ideas, then actually finishing something. You might try the search feature to see what you can find on it.

I just don't think BSG is well-suited to EV. It's not a universe that lends itself to the "trading" gameplay style.

I mean, I suppose you could make each ship in the fleet be a planet and have the player shuttle stuff between them, but that's kind of stretching it.

Well, why not make the game focus more on combat than trading?

I made the BSG plug, about a year or two ago. Sort the Plug-in section by name and go to the Battlestar-area of the alphabet. I made it awhile ago (when I was 13 about) so it really isn't that great.

Kinda interesting plug. If you elaborated on it, added some graphics, maybe added more to the galaxy, and made the Cylons a storyline, it would be quite good.