TOMORROW is the Day

-- so make it one to remember!!!

C'mon, plugmeisters! Get cracking!!

.....Except for me. Real Life has me tied down. 😞 Even if I got past that, I've made promises to SFA folks that have been sitting unfulfilled for a week or more, so I'd have to see to that.

But if it wasn't for those.... Man, I'd have you all rolling tomorrow.

Start work now if you can, guys, so that by tomorrow your "very special" plugs (& such) will be polished to a fine shine. 😄

Is ARPIA2.0.3 considered "very special"?

I'm still running 201, not that I've bothered to finish the playing the Public Figure storyline. No time.

Hmm, april fools plugs. Its too bad that nova doesn't have an if statement for NCBs and the like. I'd create a plug that would reverse all your bits (!bxxx turns into bxxx and bxxx turns into !bxxx)

What about a ship dressed in Motley for April fool's day? 😄 I'd make it myself but I have absolutely zero image making skills.

Edit: If my calculations are correct this is my 4000th post.

This post has been edited by JacaByte : 04 April 2007 - 08:30 PM

@lnsu, on Mar 31 2007, 12:16 PM, said in TOMORROW is the Day:

Its too bad that nova doesn't have an if statement for NCBs and the like. I'd create a plug that would reverse all your bits (!bxxx turns into bxxx and bxxx turns into !bxxx)

All you need are cröns!
Doop do deebie do....
All you need are cröns!
Doop do deebie do....
All you need are cröns, cröns,
Cröns are all you need.

I don't have time. I've been working on another big SketchFighter project and I'm restarting work on AG. Speaking of AG pokes Dr. Trowel I've made a small update. Get it.

::cryptic grin::

@lnsu, on Apr 1 2007, 05:16 AM, said in TOMORROW is the Day:

Hmm, april fools plugs. Its too bad that nova doesn't have an if statement for NCBs and the like. I'd create a plug that would reverse all your bits (!bxxx turns into bxxx and bxxx turns into !bxxx)

But you can do that, just use the toggle operator '^'.

hmm, I'll need to create a program to write the bits for me, all 9999 of then.

for(i=0; i<=9999; i++)
{
printf("^b%d ",i);
}

simple enough. Then copy and paste.

Er, the difficulty will be the length limit on the set strings. I think you'll need more than a handful of missions to fit them all in 😛

Alas
You folks might have followed my April's fools the two years before (for instance last year I did not release a joke plug but a joke release of Rezilla instead). Unfortunately, this year I was completely devoid of any idea - even with the new possibilities offered by my awesome mod powers and the influence I could have abused (especially over the SketchFighter denizens) to pull a good joke. Perhaps next year it'll be better

Aww, only one April Fool's plug?

GSN posted his one too, over on the Nova board. I did have an idea for an April Fool's plug but I can only do stuff on weekends and last weekend just didn't have the time. I'll try and do it this weekend, if only to be sure that the idea works.

@zacha-pedro, on Apr 3 2007, 08:13 PM, said in TOMORROW is the Day:

You folks might have followed my April's fools the two years before (for instance last year I did not release a joke plug but a joke release of Rezilla instead).

Oh yeah, I fell for that one :rolleyes:

This post has been edited by Guy : 03 April 2007 - 03:30 PM

You could always have gone ahead and bought a Drop Bear Repellent on April Fools day, 😛