Vaporize the Vaporwarers!

Ahhh. I see. Forgive me for my ignorance. I am not as well versed in online terminology as I would like.

I've done a few. But I don't announce them till I'm done.

So, which one of your fifteen posts are these announcements of which you speak?

Sorry, I couldn't resist.

No major TCs, because I know I won't finish. I stick to smaller plugins, and I believe there are some people who should do that too. Not that they aren't capable, but many simply won't finish because they do not take into account other obligations. I do, and when I DO have time (like over the summer) I might just make a small TC (I have before, but the graphics suck). Other than that, I think realizing time management is the key here.

This post has been edited by Incogitor : 16 November 2006 - 05:21 PM

Looks like all is forgiven. Glad to hear it. We all have bad days now and again.

Oh ya... There are also other reasons than long hard work that folks abandon plug in work over. In my case it was the crap negative attitudes that told me it was not worth my effort. The long hard work does not bother me one bit. I do mostly racing sim mods which take considurably more time and effort. In fact a single car series mod can take a team of 10 people a good year to complete. At least when we do that kind of work it is actually appriciated rather than sniped at.

Example; http://www.rfactorcentral.com/detail.cfm?I...20Trophy%202005

So all I am saying is let's not blaim all failures of mods or plugins to people not understanding the time involved and commitment levels. Some of us actually enjoy doing these as a hobby. Sometimes the community can also discourage growth.

I love him

@mwalk, on Nov 16 2006, 03:20 AM, said in Vaporize the Vaporwarers!:

heh... Right, well, just because he was so rude. I'm going to stop developing EV4. Good job.

I'm right with you. Let's delete all 417.2 GB (not including graphics) we've made so far and wash our hands of it.

As far as I can tell, only 2 TC's are actually out.

Three. Polycon, TCTC, and Paintball.

Better make that four come this weekend. Arpia 2 will be out! WHEE!!! 😄

...Er, wait. Is Arpia 2 a TC per se , or am I just imagining things? :huh:

While I'm on the subject, Dave, how many storylines will there be for it?

I can pretty much see 3 right away: Constitutor, Azzurdi, and...er...that last one that starts with a "Y." Are there going to be others?

@warlord-mike, on Nov 21 2006, 11:40 PM, said in Vaporize the Vaporwarers!:

Better make that four come this weekend. Arpia 2 will be out! WHEE!!! 😄

...Er, wait. Is Arpia 2 a TC per se , or am I just imagining things? :huh:

While I'm on the subject, Dave, how many storylines will there be for it?

I can pretty much see 3 right away: Constitutor, Azzurdi, and...er...that last one that starts with a "Y." Are there going to be others?

Might I remind you that Arpia 2...in its simplest terms is an expansion of EVN...not a total conversion...

Yep, and the Azzurdi/Constitutor/Yolniun are governments in the Arpia novel. Not in ARPIA2.

And by the way, Dave has nothing to do with the storylines, of which there are three 😄

Ah, yes. Thanks for clearing that up, Pace.

Man, can't wait...

Becomes a slave to the countdown clock

Oh, and I should clear some things up indeed.

We don't know if it will be out this week-end. The "25th of November" deadline is for Dave & Phill's graphics, but once I get them, I've still got a couple of things to do with them.
But don't fret. I'll do what I can 🙂

What a truly amazing smiley...

Three days...

I personally gave up on Arpia 2 coming out back in 2644.

tries to resist the urge

fails

:rolleyes:

(oh, and WonderBoy ++ :D)