Hopefully the last one!
Meh. You know the drill. Fixed a bunch of s###.
- outf TechLevels of 32767 now get changed to 32766, with a note and warning in the log
- ships now get a 1004 explosion only if DeathDelay is 60 or more
- weaps ExplodTypes of 2 now get changed to 1002
- ships with < 100 shields now get no recharge
- desc 1900 is now re-ID'd to 13999
- AlwaysPerses now get 100% probability
- type 2 guidance weapons are now set to fire from guided exit points
- oopses with MissionBits of 1xxx or 2xxx are now properly handled (Random = Freq, no extra bit check/set)
- unused outf ModTypes now get set to -1
- doesn't recognize EVO 1.0.2 plug-ins
- output log only works the first time, and never with drag and drop
- dragging a file onto the SpacePort window gives...interesting results
All of these are far more critical, and if I ever bother to fix them (frankly, I'm finding it hard to care :p), it'll be in 1.2.1. I've made a ton of non-critical additions and fixes since I first started work, and I'm looking forward to putting this sucker to rest.
EDIT: New version! Now beta 4. Changes:
- fixed the OutOfBoundsException when converting outfs
- fixed the wrong shield recharge (it really is 0 now) when converting ships
EDIT2: New version. Fixed ModTypes/Vals 3 and 4 not getting -1, a minor divide-by-zero error in converting shield recharge, and armor not getting proper regen with shields < 100. Time to go eat dinner.
This post has been edited by orcaloverbri9 : 02 August 2006 - 09:20 PM