Evo Resource codes.. ships.. weapons.. cash.. etc

Ev New Resource help/ for plugin

Is there any good place where i can find al the ships codes in ev override so i can create a plugin for me, usin ev new? Iv read the bible, but i dont have any of the code to use, and i need them to make this possible..

Thanks again.

@mexplayer, on May 16 2006, 11:35 PM, said in Evo Resource codes.. ships.. weapons.. cash.. etc:

Is there any good place where i can find al the ships codes in ev override so i can create a plugin for me, usin ev new? Iv read the bible, but i dont have any of the code to use, and i need them to make this possible..

Thanks again.

Hello-
This is better suited to the Developer's corner, I'll move it over there and you should get a better response.

EVNEW won't edit Override, will it?

open up the override data files and look – but do not edit. editing these effectively ruins the original scnario, which should only be edited through plugs.

EVNeW is a Windows program(hence EV : N ova e ditor for W indows). EV:Override is a mac only game. So, no, he can't edit Override with EVNeW. Least not as far as I know. I'm not familiar with Override's plugin format.

@rmx256, on May 17 2006, 05:26 PM, said in Evo Resource codes.. ships.. weapons.. cash.. etc:

EVNEW won't edit Override, will it?

Nope. Not the original override. EVNEW only edits .rez files.

So lets assume he means the port, in which case just do as LiAnNaSu suggests.