Who made the EVC port to EVN?

I need some permissions...

You see, I need to borrow the graphics for this TC (think on the scale of REALLY SMALL, the main feature'll be the storyline(s)) and until I have enough to ask someone to do graphics for me (I can't even do simple 2D stuff) I need something. Who made it and do you think they would mind?

@zapp, on Apr 26 2006, 03:55 PM, said in Who made the EVC port to EVN?:

You see, I need to borrow the graphics for this TC (think on the scale of REALLY SMALL, the main feature'll be the storyline(s)) and until I have enough to ask someone to do graphics for me (I can't even do simple 2D stuff) I need something. Who made it and do you think they would mind?

It's all Escape Velocity anyway, so I don't imagine it would particularly matter. The graphics are from the original game.

-Bob

Which was made entirely by Matt.

Matt... his name brings a smile to my face, for he has created a truly wonderful game(or 3).

@zapp, on Apr 26 2006, 04:55 PM, said in Who made the EVC port to EVN?:

w00tware, ATMOS, Tom (woozle) Anthony and myself did the port.

The graphics are just converted from the original EV game. I am assuming you are using the graphics for an EV game (EV/EVO/Nova?) if so, I doubt Matt would care.

If for a non-EV game, you would need to contact Matt Burch for sure. He goes by 'mburch' on the board, moderator on the Nova board.

@soviet-mikee, on May 3 2006, 09:35 PM, said in Who made the EVC port to EVN?:

If for a non-EV game, you would need to contact Matt Burch for sure. He goes by 'mburch' on the board, moderator on the Nova board.

And he was last active about two years ago, I think.

@anaxagoras, on May 4 2006, 07:04 PM, said in Who made the EVC port to EVN?:

And he was last active about two years ago, I think.

Ahh yes... he has what so many of us lack... a Real Life ™

@darth_vader, on May 4 2006, 10:38 PM, said in Who made the EVC port to EVN?:

Ahh yes... he has what so many of us lack... a Real Life ™

_
I'm all lost in the supermarket
I can no longer shop happily
I came in here for that special offer
A guaranteed personality_
- The Clash